Babies: 0 - 3 Months

6 weeks old- advice needed

My lo is 6 weeks today and for the past weeks she has been sleeping through the night for the most part, going to sleep around 9:30 waking around 3:30 then going back to sleep and waking around 7:30. She is a happy comfortable baby until about 10 am then she is very fussy. She'll eat about 2 oz every 2 hours for the most part. She won't fall into a sound sleep and if she does as soon as you put her to bed she's wide awake again. She's rather fussy while nursing too. She just got over thrush so I don't know if she's still recovering or what. She starts daycare tomorrow and I just don't want her to be a terror. Any advice or suggestions would be awesome. Thanks.

Re: 6 weeks old- advice needed

• Daycare centers are used to "terrors". They usually require some sort of certification or # of years experience to care for infants. My LO took a couple of weeks to get used to it but he's fine now. 
  • You'll be surprised at the magic that daycare workers can perform with babies. They know what they are doing and I'm sure your LO will be just fine and a little angel!