TTC After a Loss
Options

TTCAL check-in 2/1

2»

Re: TTCAL check-in 2/1

• Options
    Wow, it's amazing how many of us are in this situation with our activities!

@strickland8052 I think we're going to end up doing something similar to what you're doing.  I think I'll continue to skate while we wait on BFP.  I'll probably be more aggressive while I have AF and the week or so after, and then be more careful around O until I see if I get a BFP or AF.  I talked to DH about it all and I may just decide to jump out of the competition circuit this year.  Just focus on skating for fun and exercise and enjoying myself, so that I can remove myself at a moment's notice without any worries, but haven't actually given it up.
    Sorry you're so stressed 
    with the symptom spotting.  It’s hard to avoid doing that.  I’m only like 4 DPO and trying to avoid reading into every feeling/symptom I have.
    Good luck with the acupuncture!

@DinosaurJumper Sorry you're so stressed, I hope you're able to relax.  I'm only a few cycles in TTC past my MC and trying to stay calm is a hurdle, and just like you said, I spend a lot of time doing activities hoping I can relieve stress!  I've found that coloring while listening to my John Williams pandora station helps the best!  Good luck to you!

Krystinadimare Thank you!  I hope your weekend is stress free as well!

megsbrock  That is exactly how I feel!  I don't want to spend all the money to not be able to do it, but I'd hate to not do it and then be sitting there thinking it could be me there competing.  I don't think it will really bother me to miss a few competitions... I think my big fear is if I end up putting competitions on hold for a year or longer and find myself still TTC and feeling upset that I basically put my life on hold.  I think I'll still take lessons and skate and learn and practice competition dances and figures, but work more on improving myself and probably stay off the competition circuit.

FiancB Well I guess it's good that you can bow out as needed.  I don't think you can get a refund for medical reasons for the competitions.  Sorry you've been so depressed.  :(  I hope that you can get feeling better soon.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kmolleltz and @strickland8052 Congrats to both of you!  :)  Hopefully the rest of us can join you soon!!!

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    Congrats @kmolletz and @strickland8052 !!!!!! Fingers crossed for sticky babies!
  • Options
    @kmolleltz and @strickland8052 - congratulations and FX for a happy and healthy pregnancy. 
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Congrats @kmolleltz and @strickland8052 ! Very exciting! 
  • Options
    Yay for @strickland8052  and @kmolleltz!!! FX for healthy and happy 9 months! 

2. WTO CD10. Should be coming up soon I feel. Watery CF, though no EWCF yet....we shall see... 

3. I'm just ready to get back to normal. I finally physically feel like my typical self, but I'm ready for my reproductive system to cooperate. 

4. We will most likely make a nice meal at home and watch a movie. We've gotten into the habit of having a game night with our couple BFFs - who happen to be our next door neighbors - on Sundays, so since VD falls on a Sunday, we might end up doing that - who knows! 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Options
    @FiancB I agree with what @RiverSong15 said about insurance.  Definitely check your plan's coverage. For me 2 losses was the threshold for RPL testing, but several of the tests typically done by REs for RPL are considered experimental & aren't covered.  So far all my tests have come back normal.  I'm just waiting on karyotyping of me and DH.   The RPL panel I had done (without MTHFR) would have been about $4,000 at Quest without insurance or insurance denying coverage.

The chances of having 2 consecutive losses is less than 5% of people from what I have read (of course I am in the unlucky group).  The cost, even with EXCELLENT health insurance (with fertility coverage) like I have, is significant between ultrasounds, labs, etc.   I wouldn't wish going to an RE and all the un-sexy of it on anyone who doesn't absolutely need it.  It's a PITA and really has made TTC even more clinical. 

As for progesterone, I think you have a right to a legit concern there.  It was a major one for me after my first loss. I would insist that they bring you in for a progesterone check as soon as you get your next BFP.  If you have real reason to believe that you may have a luteal phase defect or hormonal imbalance, I would talk with your doctor about temping to confirm O and then doing a LP progesterone check.  If they find it to be low, perhaps they will supplement your LP in advance. 

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time.  I hope the therapist can give you some tools to set you back on the right track.  Hugs to you.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    2. TWW - Today is 10 dpo. I'm so anxious to test, maybe tomorrow morning. 

3. I feel like I'm having some symptoms but don't want to get my hopes up. Both of my friends that had mc at the same time I had my last one just found out they are pregnant, so I really want to be next! 

4. We usually don't make a huge deal out of Valentine's Day. Some years we go out to dinner and we usually always get each other cards. I might just make his favorite dinner this year and a fun dessert with the kids. 
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Married: July 2009
    BFP #1 8/2009 - chemical
    BFP #2 10/2009 - DD #1
    BFP #3 8/2011 - DS
    BFP #4 9/2012 - DD #2
    BFP #5 8/2014 - MC @ 6wks
    BFP #6 2/2015 - MC @ 8wks
    BFP #7 9/2015 - MC @ 6wks
  • Options
    MrsBinPA said:
    @FiancB I agree with what @RiverSong15 said about insurance.  Definitely check your plan's coverage. For me 2 losses was the threshold for RPL testing, but several of the tests typically done by REs for RPL are considered experimental & aren't covered.  So far all my tests have come back normal.  I'm just waiting on karyotyping of me and DH.   The RPL panel I had done (without MTHFR) would have been about $4,000 at Quest without insurance or insurance denying coverage.

The chances of having 2 consecutive losses is less than 5% of people from what I have read (of course I am in the unlucky group).  The cost, even with EXCELLENT health insurance (with fertility coverage) like I have, is significant between ultrasounds, labs, etc.   I wouldn't wish going to an RE and all the un-sexy of it on anyone who doesn't absolutely need it.  It's a PITA and really has made TTC even more clinical. 

As for progesterone, I think you have a right to a legit concern there.  It was a major one for me after my first loss. I would insist that they bring you in for a progesterone check as soon as you get your next BFP.  If you have real reason to believe that you may have a luteal phase defect or hormonal imbalance, I would talk with your doctor about temping to confirm O and then doing a LP progesterone check.  If they find it to be low, perhaps they will supplement your LP in advance. 

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time.  I hope the therapist can give you some tools to set you back on the right track.  Hugs to you.
    Holy crap. I figured, how much could it possibly be, worst case? A lot, apparently. 

I don't want to arm flail and I do understand why people wait for 2 losses. 3, not so much. I am concerned about progesterone since I have a short LP and my sister had progesterone issues leading to two losses when she was my age. My doc did say he's willing to check it even before I get pregnant, but I'll have to check and see how much I might be in for if I do. 
  • Options
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.) WTO CD 13 positive OPKs last 2 days:)
    3. Rants/raves O is coming early than I predicted. I think our timing might be ok but I'm not hopeful.

NTTC: We hired an additional coworker who started on Monday. We are shuffling around job duties. I'm giving up something I hate for something everyone else complains about. I'm trying to stay positive. I found out today I may not be talking over for my KU coworker when she's out. I don't know how to feel about this.

4. GTKY: do you and your SO celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what do you usually do? We don't celebrate hallmark holidays

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    2. WTO/TWW. I'm still waiting for 1 more high temp to confirm ovulation so either I get it and I'm in the TWW or my temps go back down and stay down and I'm still in WTO. I guess we'll see!

3. DH and I got into our first official TTC fight. I feel like we've made it to some sort of unfortunate TTC milestone. The fight basically went something like this: earlier in the month I suggested to DH that maybe he'd want to start trying to limit his caffeine intake because studies show it helps. He didn't really but whatever I let it go. Then the fertile window comes around and he's all wrapped up in doing stuff on his computer. I told him the night before that "we should probably try to make time for sex sometime tomorrow." and he's all "oh of course!" Then in the morning I'm like "hey I know you have work and you're going to be busy for awhile but when you're done and you're good for the day, at some point, we should probably make time for sex." and yeah all "yeah yeah sure. Later." And then I mentioned it casually twice more as the day went on. Finally, at like 12 at night I'm like "hey babe, I'm exhausted and I think I'm just going to go to bed. If you still wanted to try for sex today we should do it now because I'm about to pass out." DH then just freaks out. "Oh if you wanted to have sex today you should have told me earlier. I'm too tired now. And you shouldn't have been on the computer earlier. And you should have made less dinner because I was too full after dinner." etc. you get the idea. So I'm like "well I did tell you earlier. I wasn't even on the computer very long and I would have gotten off if you'd asked. I get that you're too tired now but we had all day." And then this is where I went horribly wrong. I was having a hard TTCAL day and was just super emotional so of course, like a crazy lady, I start the whole "we never get more than 3 days in my entire fertile window and they're not even usually the most important days. I thought this meant something to you but I guess you don't really care if we have children or not! Whatever I don't care I'm going to bed!" Which.... I overreacted. And I shouldn't have. It was just one day and I should have just let it go. So the next morning DH starts the whole "you're a crazy b*tch and you are by far the thing that brings the most stress into my life. If I didn't know that underneath all the crazy you're a good person I would have walked out the door a long time ago" then DH goes on to rant about how I'm "obsessed" with getting pregnant and what is my rush anyhow. "A lot of couples try for years and have a lot of losses." and "we just started trying." Yes, JUST 14 months ago. Anyhow, the fight wasn't too different than what I've heard other ladies say the TTC fight was, more or less.

Once DH and I both cooled down and were less emotional we made up. DH, once he calmed down, told me that he does appreciate everything I do to keep up with everything so we can have good timing and all. And he assured me that he does very much want a baby. He was just having a bad day and I was being a little over emotional.

4. GTKY: do you and your SO celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what do you usually do? Sorta. DH will usually get me some flowers. And sometimes if he's going to be home at a reasonable hour I'll go out of my way to make an extra special dinner. Last year I made him cupcakes with a raspberry wine filling and a white chocolate ganache and then I also brought some strawberries and stuff to make chocolate covered strawberries for him. And then I made his favorite chicken Marsala with mashed potatoes and sauteed broccoli. Making the cupcakes and all the filling and ganache and everything from scratch took forever!

Basically DH and I don't really do anything all that much for Valentine's. But we do try to do something extra and special.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    1. Hi. I posted in October and have been lurking since. I had a MC at 12wks at the end of September and they discovered I had a septate uterus and needed to have surgery in order to have a viable pregnancy in the future. I had the surgery in November and was told I had to wait three months before trying again.

2. Waiting for flow. After flow, I can finally go back to my OBGYN for surgery follow up and hopefully get the okay to start trying again. Crossing my fingers for a BFP in March. 

3. A family member just had a loss and is processing it very differently than I had. And I absolutely understand everybody processes differently and there is no right way. BUT...her way is f***ing killing me. 
    Also, I've been a bit bitter lately- two close friends were days apart from me and it's been hard to see them grow and know that is where I would be at right now.

4. We don't usually do a lot for the holiday. DH usually buys flowers, I get him a small gift or card, and we go to get crepes in the morning. 
  • Options
    @NamelessAria I'm sorry about the fight you had with DH. Glad to hear you guys cooled off and made up. TTC for longer than a year is so hard on a marriage :(
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    @NamelessAria  sorry about your fight with DH, I've been there and it's so hard feeling like you're the only one caring about something so big. Glad you guys cooled down and got back on the same page.
  • Options
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.)
    WTO... Not sure it will happen this month but just using OPK this month and back to temping after my first AF post mc.

3. Rants/raves: I thought I was going to be OK with my cousins baby shower at the end of this month, but as I look through her registry and trying to pick a gift, I am just feeling jealousy that they were not even trying and got pregnant and everything has been great. Meanwhile we tried for 6 months, finally saw that Positive and had it all ripped away 2 weeks later. I am trying so hard not to be bitter and to still be happy for others, but it's proving to be harder than I expected. And I thought we would try again right away, but my TSH is still above 2.5 even after a month on synthroid so now the dose is adjusted and who knows when it will be where it should be. So I don't know if I want to risk getting pregnant before my levels are in a better place... 

4. GTKY: do you and your SO celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what do you usually do?

yes, we do celebrate it. We usually go out to dinner and exchange gifts. Nothing too elaborate. No plans set this year. But we will probably at least do dinner. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    Hugs @megz1902 ! I know how frustrating it can be waiting for TSH values to drop. You will get there! Out of curiosity, how far away are you from the 2.5 threshold? 
  • Options
    @FiancB  FWIW, my OB didn't seem too overly concerned about MTHFR. She said it definitely interferes with folate processing, and that taking additional, bio available folate couldn't hurt, so I'm switching my PNVs. But she said that as far as causing miscarriages or clotting issues, she says the medical research over the last five years hasn't really borne out the connection. I also couldn't find much recent research in the scientific literature to support much beyond the "maybe there's a connection" conclusion. So, If you're worried about that, you can switch your PNV, but otherwise, I'd try not to worry about MTHFR (easier said than done, I know). Hugs. I hope you feel better soon.
    @RiverSong15 thanks for the info. It's interesting that it's not conclusive when I've been hearing about it more and more. How do I know what kind of folate is in mine? Is there a particular PNV you recommend? I've been taking the Nature Made with iron +DHA. 
  • Options
    @RiverSong15 3.9 back in December and then when they checked them 2/1 they were 4.1, after a month of 25 mcg synthroid. So now I am on 50 mcg. So my levels are not way high, but still want them at 2.5 or less.
    MC January 2016

• Options
    @NamelessAria so sorry you had that fight with your guy. We all have our low moments, it's natural during this extremely emotional frustrating time in our lives. I hope you are both feeling much better today.
    H and I both 30
    TTC #1 started Aug 2014
    BFP Apr 3 2015
    natural M/C April 20 2015 @ 6w6d
    BFP Nov 18 2015
    natural M/C Nov 23 2015 @ 5w4d.

• Options
    RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited February 2016
    FiancB said:
    @FiancB  FWIW, my OB didn't seem too overly concerned about MTHFR. She said it definitely interferes with folate processing, and that taking additional, bio available folate couldn't hurt, so I'm switching my PNVs. But she said that as far as causing miscarriages or clotting issues, she says the medical research over the last five years hasn't really borne out the connection. I also couldn't find much recent research in the scientific literature to support much beyond the "maybe there's a connection" conclusion. So, If you're worried about that, you can switch your PNV, but otherwise, I'd try not to worry about MTHFR (easier said than done, I know). Hugs. I hope you feel better soon.
    @RiverSong15 thanks for the info. It's interesting that it's not conclusive when I've been hearing about it more and more. How do I know what kind of folate is in mine? Is there a particular PNV you recommend? I've been taking the Nature Made with iron +DHA. 
    People with MTHFR mutations have trouble metabolizing folic acid into folate. Most OTC PNVs, including Nature Made, use folic acid. This is perfectly fine for most people, but if you have an MTHFR mutation, it may help to take methylated folate (look for L-methylfolate) or a PNV that has "folate" instead of folic acid. I've started taking Thorne Prenatal, but I've only taken a couple doses, so I'm not sure how I like it yet. Other brands are Vitamin Code Raw and the Optimal Prenatal by Seeking Health. I think SmartyPants makes a gummy version too. It never hurts to ask your OB what to look for in a prenatal too.

My OB basically said it was a hot topic of research five years ago, but the only conclusive thing it causes is problems with folic acid metabolism. That's because this genetic mutation encodes for an enzyme involved in that process. That's what this enzyme directly does, so taking extra folate makes sense. Beyond that, looking for links to miscarriages and clotting disorders that may be related to folate deficienciesis a much harder link to make scientifically. On these boards, even among people seeing REs, I've heard some people on blood thinners and extra folate and other people whose REs don't think it matters at all. From looking through scientific research myself, I've decided this middle of the road path is best for me. I'd try not to worry until you have a reason.

ETA: you can just read the labels on the bottle. It should tell you the form (folic acid vs folate vs L-methyl folate).
  • Options
    Megz1902 said:
    @RiverSong15 3.9 back in December and then when they checked them 2/1 they were 4.1, after a month of 25 mcg synthroid. So now I am on 50 mcg. So my levels are not way high, but still want them at 2.5 or less.
    At least you aren't too far away! Hopefully doubling your dose gets you there. Good luck with your next draw!
  • Options
    Lizzie5831 sorry you've been having such a rough go of things.  I hope you're able to work through it and get your rainbow baby!
    I actually do dance roller skating and figures.  Would love to do derby since I love to skate fast and have some aggression issues when I get stressed (and ttc is stressful!) but don't have the time commitment right now, and I unfortunately bruise easily.  But I'm still skating and practicing for now, just think I'll stay off the competition circuit this year.  I don't need any more stress right now anyway!  
    Btw, I LOVE that meditation video... finally a meditation I may be able to actually get behind!  I may have to try it out.  :)

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    @Lizzie5831  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, but glad to hear you're in a place where you can start again :)

Thanks for the toxicmom toolkit suggestion-- I'll definitely being taking a peek at that!
  • Options
    Megz1902 said:
    At least you aren't too far away! Hopefully doubling your dose gets you there. Good luck with your next draw!
    Thank You! I hope this does the trick. 
    MC January 2016

• Options
    Sorry for all your loses... 

I've been a benched lurker for what feels like forever (10weeks since my D&C at 13 weeks in reality). Yay! I'm calling it... We are TTC this cycle! After suffering a partial molar pregnancy and having a slooooowww drop to negative I'm currently being visited by TW. This will be our first cyle off the bench and I'm super excited. 

DH is feeling very nervous about trying again so I'm hoping he'll be brave and embrace this next step towards starting our family. 

Good luck to you all!
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new)- Hello ladies! I have been lurking around this board for a while and finally looking to post/get some support! Our son passed away in the NICU a day after being born at 27 weeks five months ago. We have been taking our time with the grief but finally allowing some hope in our hearts and wishing for a healthy sibling. 

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.) TWW, only used a rough estimate of my cycle. If not successful will need you ladies to give me a crash course on OPKs,  temps, etc.

3. Rants/raves: Ever since my loss I feel like there are so many awkward conversations to be had. I know losing a baby is terrible and makes the thought of that very uncomfortable but having this to worry about when I could clearly benefit from social support is so complicated. Any tips?

4. GTKY: do you and your SO celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what do you usually do? We are a very low key couple and a special dinner at home is our favorite. We got married at city hall on Valentine's day three years ago but had our actual wedding June 1 with friends and family so we also get to celebrate that on V day!
  • Options
    1. Hello everyone, I'm incredibly sorry to meet you here. My name is Renee. My husband and I just lost our first pregnancy. I'm 31, live in Toronto and I spend my time taking photos and developing exciting new (vegan) recipes and techniques. To be fair, I haven't really done anything in two months because I had knock-out morning sickness until a couple days after we found out our pregnancy wasn't going to continue.

2. Benched; waiting for ultrasound to confirm all is good and for cycles to resume. So much uncertainty. 

3. Have been feeling very unclear and uncertain. I haven't had an easy life, but haven't ever felt so betrayed and by my body. I was in the emergency all night two nights ago, so I'm really exhausted on top of exhaustion. I'm terrified of doctors/nurses/needles/etc so the constant panic attacks are unpleasant - to say the least. And now one of my molars has broken because I've been grinding my teeth so much.

On the bright side, the nurse in the ER was extremely kind and she held my hand and stroked my arm and whispered encouragement in my ear. She complimented my positivity and I appreciate that because I am trying to so hard. My husband and I just got a fancy Breville espresso machine, so we're learning to make coffee that, so far, as been every bit as good as the average third wave coffee shop. So, one life goal - albeit a silly one - has been accomplished. Some of my best, best friends are from the internet (as in, they came to my wedding and come up to Canada and stay with us for summers and Christmas) so I am pleased to have the chance to 'meet' some new kick-ass people here. 

4. We kind of do, I guess. Not really big into the traditional side of life, but we also both feel weird and cynical if we ignore it. In the past, we've gotten a little crazy but this year was always going to be different. My husband booked us a table at the loveliest, warmest vegetarian restaurant in Toronto, which is about as much fun as I can handle now. He was going to do a fancy place that does a tasting menu, but neither of us drinks and I would rather be comfy. They do a special menu and happily accommodate my vegetarian husband's (ridiculously frustrating) fifty food allergies with grace and style. Eating out isn't our usual thing, since I cook so much, but I'm relieved to have someone else take the reins for a while. I ordered him a set of book ends made from old records from Etsy and I might bake him a dessert. 
    Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
    MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16
    Dx December 2016: unexplained 
    January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
    BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
    EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
    Ambrose born on his due date!

• Options
    @monikikazul and @reneeannem - welcome to the boards - I'm sorry for your losses
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited February 2016
    @monikikazul and @reneeannem, I'm sorry you both find yourselves here, but welcome. I hope your stays here are as short as you want them to be!
  • Options
    @RiverSong15 I've been a super massive Doctor Who fan in the past - I have two DW related tattoos on my arms!  B)
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16

• Options
    @RiverSong15 I've been a super massive Doctor Who fan in the past - I have two DW related tattoos on my arms!  B)
    H and I have only gotten into it in the last two years, so we're still working our way through the last Matt Smith season. I got bummed when Amy and Rory left, so we stopped watching for awhile. We love the show though  :)
  • Options
    @RiverSong15 I gave up about a season into Matt Smith's doctor, but love the original series and the revamp with both Nine and Ten. Looking forward to jumping back on when the new show runner comes on!
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16