3rd Trimester
Options

Hiccups

edited January 2016 in 3rd Trimester
Does anyone else notice that their little one gets the hiccups often!? I think that they are so precious! 

Re: Hiccups

• Options
    Mine gets them 3-4 times a day. That's what usually wakes me up everyday!
  • Options
    My LO gets them all the time! And strong, sometimes I can see them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes I notice this. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My LO gets them almost every day and it lasts 1-5 minutes at a time.

• Options
    I do not enjoy the hiccups. They've slowed down lately, but I really don't like the way they feel!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    mine gets them 2-3 times a day. it's honestly getting incredibly annoying having my entire belly twitch throughout the day & night. but I'm glad to know he's doing well in there.
  • Options
    Ditto. My LO gets them probably every day or every other day. I think it's adorable...except when he gets them at 2 am. It's not cute then.
  • Options
    My DD got then often in utero and now has then often on the outside. Just get ready to deal with hiccups after they are born, mamas. The only way I've found to get rid of them is to feed her! Instantly clears them up. The trouble is when she's not hungry. 
  • Options
    DD got them in utero ( took me a while to realize what it was) and now gets them frequently outside!  She doesn't seem to mind them, luckily.  Gripe water can help with hiccups.
  • Options
    Maybe once a day. The thought is cute but every movement is so uncomfortable now.

• Options
    Yep, mine had them a lot and now that he is born has them just as much. At first it was probably 5-6 times each day but he is nearly 8 weeks now and gets them maybe once a day, so they subside eventually.
  • Options
    Just think, that means there is a good amount of amniotic fluid! My sweet heart gets the hiccups all the time also ☺️
  • Options
    They'll get them just as often outside the womb too. 
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • Options
    Love them for inside babies, not so much for outside babies. DS always seemed to get them right when we were trying to get him to sleep.