March 2015 Moms

No more baby food

My 10 month old was eating food great until about a month ago when she was sick she stopped eating it. When she got better she started eating it again but the past few weeks she won't hardly eat it. She will eat other things except baby food. Is anybody else's refusing baby food?

Re: No more baby food

• SMac2013SMac2013 member
    edited January 2016
    My son goes through spurts of eating baby food and "real food". Some days he refuses to eat anything with a spoon so I give him finger foods and other days he refuses finger foods and wants spoon fed. Ive started offering bjoth at each meal and it has helped. 
  • Yes  :/ my daughter has been refusing baby food for the last couple months. She will literally scream and knock the spoon out of my hand. I finally gave in and we are doing all finger foods now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Totally. Some days my son is all about the baby food, and other days he'll eat nothing but stewed chicken (or something equally random). One day he'll only eat from a spoon, and the next he's in a huff about the spoon and insists on trying to feed himself. It drives me crazy and I used to worry about him eating enough, but I just try to roll with it and trust that he might have a few off days when he's a picky eater but he'll eventually get hungry and come around. Good luck!