Pregnant after IF

*1st Tri Check-In 1/11*

TerraMae80TerraMae80 member
edited January 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. I know we've all gone through a lot to get to this point so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months!

Please post a little about yourself, your EDD (if it’s not listed below), any upcoming appointments, symptoms, etc. Feel free to also share your IF journey, I know many of us can relate. 

QOTW: What’s one favorite thing you do by yourself? 

Congrats to all of the Mommies to be:
@mechelita44 EDD 7/20/16
@kbear28 EDD 7/24/16
@TerraMae80 EDD 8/4/16
@ShayLatrice EDD 8/4/16
@riveridgional EDD 8/6/16
@poeface EDD 8/8/16
@BrightenMySky 8/18/16
@katie121209 EDD 8/19/16
@rshatsky EDD 8/24/16
@emsmama15 EDD 8/29/16
@duchessofravity EDD 9/1/16
@cassiebmalek EDD 9/8/16
@vnegron87 EDD 9/8/16
@chrissym126 EDD 9/8/16
@rabeckap EDD ??????
@ehanssmann EDD ??????
@Annacygirl EDD ??????

Here’s to a WONDERFUL, BABY-FILLED new year!!! 
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
2003- M/C twins
2006 - ectopic
2014- Son born in May via IVF
2015 - BFP number two via FET

Re: *1st Tri Check-In 1/11*

• GOOD MORNING! 

Oh it's going to be a good day! The last two weeks, my DS, Noah has been sleeping with my DH and I. Last night I put my pillow in his crib since he seemed to like using our pillows. It worked, he slept through the whole night. 

This brings me to the QOTW. My favorite thing to do by myself is read. I have over 400 books at my house and I usually read about 5 books a month. Since my son has gotten older I've less time to read. I usually read when he goes to bed and lately I haven't been since he has been waking up at about midnight. I'm hoping I can start it up again! 

AFM: I'm feeling great! No MS, no more spotting, my appetite is back and I feel like I have a little more energy! I hope you all had an amazing weekend!
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• Good morning mommies! Well, here I am in the last week of my 1st trimester! 13 weeks this week! So crazy how time has flown by. My next appt. is in 2 weeks so until then I will be keeping busy by reading lots of pregnancy / baby books and researching baby stuff so we can start our registry and nursery soon. 

When I am all by myself I really love just lounging on the couch and watching silly romantic comedies that my husband would never ever watch with me, or watching re-runs of Friends and New Girl... My husband has been working a lot lately so I've had a lot of alone time... I even managed to re-watch the first 3 seasons of New Girl in the last 2 weeks --- that's over 60 episodes! Honestly, I am not much of a TV person but for some reason when I am alone, I can't get enough! 

I wish all of you ladies so much luck during the rest of your 1st trimesters and I can't wait to see all of you in the 2nd trimester check-in's!!! YAY!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on the 2nd Tri!!! I can't believe how fast this is going by already! 

Ohhhhhhhhh Netflix will be my buddy when I am on maternity leave! I have to catch up on OITNB and I want to watch Making a Murderer. People are raving about it. 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• Our EDD is Aug 19th! Have our first "real" OB appt since being discharged from RE this Friday. My worrying self hopes they'll do an ultrasound anyone know if this is typical?

QOTD: I love to play the Wii by myself- DH got me a new game for Christmas and when I've been feeling sick and can't get off the couch it's a great distraction!
  • mechelita44mechelita44 member
    edited January 2016
    @katie121209  My discharge appt. with my RE was at 7 weeks 2 days and I had an ultrasound. Then I saw my OB for the first time at 11 weeks and they did an ultrasound as well --- it was part of the NT test which is done between 11-14 weeks. I received a packet from my doctor's office before my first appt. that outlined when each appointment takes place and what happens at each one. I would give your doctor a call and see if they can do the same. It is SO helpful!
  • I am eating everything. OMG like everything I can get my hands on. This is crazy!  :#
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @TerraMae80 Isn't it awesome to have your appetite back!? Mine is back finally and I agree, I want to eat all day long!
  • So happy for those of you almost in the second tri, and good to hear that eating becomes appealing again!  And so happy to see so many ladies here, too :)

I have been nauseous and tired.  Had my first OB appointment last Friday.  We did preconception counseling way back when with her, but now I am having second thoughts about whether the practice is what I want.  My next appointment is the last week of January, and I will be 11 weeks then, then we're going on vacation, then I'll do the NT scan with her, then I'll reevaluate.  I think we might go to an open house at a midwifery practice this week just to see another option.  We got scared when we saw another RE in my fertility practice who had a terrible bedside manner (subject of another post of mine on this board), so I'm so worried about having an OB that I can trust.  

QOTW: I like watching my guilty pleasure shows alone--Grey's, Scandal...right now I'm binge walking Nurse Jackie on Netflix.
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • Hi everyone! Today is a good day. First ultrasound at our re and we saw a heartbeat. I was such a wreck all week. Convinced that something was wrong. Whew!!! What a relief. Back in 2 weeks for another scan and then they start weaning me off my shots. Then off to the regular ob. So excited. No symptoms anymore. So weird!

On my own I like to read I used to like to knit. Anymore I don't have the concentration. Or I just try to sleep!
  • @BrightenMySky I think it's huge to be comfortable with whomever you are seeing regarding your pregnancy and baby. If I felt like just another patient with my OB there's noway I'd stay. I did get lucky with him. Back in 06 when I had my ectopic, he was the one that did my surgery, he was also the one that told me I'd have to undergo fertility treatment. Who would have thought that finally 7 years later I'd be back in his office pregnant. And now with my second. I couldn't be happier. He's the most amazing doctor I've ever had! I really hope you find someone you feel the same way about! 

@duchessofravity Congratulations!!!!!!!! It's such a relief once you see that little sweet flicker, isn't it? I was the same way at the beginning. I don't know why I had it in my head that I have a Blighted Ovum, I should have stayed of the internet, I had no reason at all to think that, but I did! I was so relieved to see that little flicker. I didn't have any symptoms either. My RE said, oh don't you worry, it'll kick in. And it did. I think when I hit week 6-8, it was terrible. Now at week 10 I feel so much better. AND I love to crochet and I took some knitting classes too. I'd love to get back into it, but now with a toddler there in noway.

@mechelita44 It's so bad. I ate so much yesterday and I am the maid of honor at my sister's wedding in less than a month. I really need to try to chill with the cravings.  HAHAH they aren't even cravings, I just want to eat everything in sight.  
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• Hi ladies!  I'd like to join in here.  My EDD is 9/8/16.  I've suffered from PCOS and irregular cycles since puberty.  We tried 1 at home IUI (unsuccessfully, poorly timed because of our lack of knowledge re ovulation and cycles at the time).  After that we went ahead and had medicated cycles of Clomid and Ovidrel (both cycles required double dosages of Clomid because follies were slow growers).  Thankfully, medicated cycle #2 worked with our BFP on NYE and am currently 5w5d.  My wife and I are so happy but very cautiously optimistic since this is our first ever BFP and know that anything is possible still.  

We have an appointment scheduled for next week at 6w4d and hope to see a little flicker of a heart beat.  

So far my symptoms haven't been terrible, just extreme fatigue, occasional nausea (but comes sporadically and not accompanied by vomiting) and a strong sniffer (I can smell everything from anywhere).  My bionic nose isn't so great when its stinky stuff, but you can't hide chocolate from me lol.

I'm really happy to be able to share our experience with you all and am extremely overjoyed for you too because I know IF is a real kicker.

Thanks so much for having me here!
    ME: 28  Wife: 28
    Together since June 2005 - Married May 2015 - TTC since July 2015
    Dx: PCOS and Donor Sperm

**Trigger Warning**
    08/2015 at home IUI = BFN
    IUI #1 - 11/2015 - 50MG Clomid + 100MG Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    IUI #2 - 12/2015 - 100MG Clomid + 150MG Clomid + Ovidrel = BFP (Miscarried @ 13w3d)
    IUI #3 - 07/2016 - 100MG Clomid + Ovidrel = BFN
    IUI #4 - 08/2016 - 100MG Clomid + Ovidrel = ???

• @vnegron87 it's good to see you!! Congrats!! Enjoy those symptoms they've been kicking my butt for the past few weeks but I keep telling myself it's so worth it bc of how bad we wanted to get pregnant!
  • @katie121209 thanks. It is very true, we work so hard to get this far and i am appreciating my symptoms because i know that ultimately, as you said, its all worth it!

**Trigger Warning**
    IUI #2 - 12/2015 - 100MG Clomid + 150MG Clomid + Ovidrel = BFP (Miscarried @ 13w3d)

• @vnegron87 Welcome and congratulations to you and your wife! 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @vnegron87 I am so excited you're here with us!! My symptoms didn't really kick in until mid 7th week.
    ----------

10w3d today. There's not too much going on with me. My symptoms are pretty much gone. I've been exhausted but also haven't been sleeping well so I can't really says whether it's pregnancy related. I swear my bulldog thinks he needs to train us to prepare for an infant. He just sits outside our bedroom door and cries until we open it and pet him for a few minutes. Then, a few hours later, he's back at it again! I love him, but we're SO not used to him being so needy!

I purchased the Wusic baby monitor, and it arrived yesterday. Unfortunately it can't yet detect or I can't yet find the baby's heartbeat. I'm really good at finding my own in my stomach, though! Haha. I'll probably give it a shot again next week.

We're trying to decide whether we want to do the NT testing. We are 99.9% sure the outcome wouldn't affect how we proceed so I'm not sure if it's worth it to do the testing. On the flip side, it would allow for a slight sigh of relief or added planning if needed AND we would get an ultrasound sooner. I need to decide soon...
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • Hi All!  7w1d here.  I had my first ultrasound today and I was shocked to see two little heartbeat flickers! I mean, honestly, we put to embryos in, so I should have been expecting it, but I just didn't see how after 1.5 years of trying and an assumed egg quality issue, both would implant!! But they did.  We're still digesting and my hubby and I will burst out periodically with "Crap, we need another crib!" or "Dang, I need a new car!" or most importantly "We need more names!" since we can only seem to agree on one for each sex.  I'm feeling so blessed right now!  And a bit scared...
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • After my first FET on 12/21, my EDD is 9/8/16! I couldn't do a regular transfer after ER because I went into OHSS.

The 7 week ultrasound is next Tuesday with my ivf doc, and then I have another at 10w with a regular OB. After two years of trying without ever seeing a plus sign, this feels too good to be true, but I'm trying to think positive. It's going to be nice, but also hard, to not have my hormone levels measured every week. I do enjoy the reassurance.

QOTW: there's nothing better than quiet reading. My favorite book escapes are mystery novels and memoirs.
  • @riveridgional Try right above your pubic bone and it's either going to be all the way to the left or right. Mine was always on the right and you have to push a little harder and sort of angle the stick while pushing up, down and side to side. It's so hard to find the heartbeat when they are so little. It took me some time but I found mine!

@emsmama15 Congratulations! How exciting to be a twin momma! Has your due date changed much?

@chrissym126 So happy you finally got to see that BFP! You must be over the moon! I am right there with you on the books too! I love reading!!!
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @TerraMae80 Thanks for the tip! I think I really need to try pushing and moving it at different angles lIke you said. I also probably starting gravitating too far from the pubic bone after I started. My OB found mine on the right last week. Do you know if it usually stays on the same side earlier on? Just wondering if I should really just focus on the right side.
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

• @riveridgional I don't know for certain but it seems that for me it's always on the right side early on. I remember with my first as he got a little bigger I'd have to chase him around, lol it was hilarious!
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• I AM EATING EVERYTHING. This started two days ago. I swear I'm like a bottomless pit!
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• I've eaten A LOT of White Cheddar Cheez-Its over the past 2 days... box is almost gone... oops.
  • My due date stayed the same, but I'll have to talk to my OB.  I'm guessing they'll do my repeat c-section at 38 weeks.  So, mid-August.
  • OMG @mechelita44 I have those and Sour cream and chive triscuts and I almost ate the whole box. Dang it, now I want more. I stopped at the store this morning to stock up here at work.  :|
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @emsmama15 I'll be having another C Section too.  I'm a little bummed, I really wanted to go for the vbac. 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• I have a Chiari malformation which has NO impact on my life except the safest way to delivery is c-section with general anesthesia.  It's a HUGE bummer and I basically cried for a week when I found out last time, but I trust my doctor and I know my NICU co-workers will be there to take care of my babies (automatic for general anesthesia), so I feel like we're in really good hands! :)

Why won't you be able to try for a VBAC?
  • mechelita44mechelita44 member
    edited January 2016
    Funny story... told my boss and HR this week that I am pregnant, even talked about plans for maternity leave. The next day, the bossman announced that our company is shutting it's doors. Yup, that's right folks, a layoff. Could be as early as next week, could be another couple of months. It all depends on a potential buyer. All I have to say is YOWZA. Guess I will have lots of spare time to decorate the baby's room :neutral: 

On a lighter note...
    @emsmama15 Congratulations on having two little peas in your pod!!! How exciting!!!

@chrissym126 Yayyy!!! Congratulations! I love seeing all of these IF success stories :smile: 

@TerraMae80 I am jealous of your drawer! I would stock up but I am not sure how long I'll be sitting at this desk haha
  • emsmama15 WELL!! Looks like you joined the Twin Train!! Congrats!! DH and I are also having to figure out 2 more names because we had 1 boy name and 1 girl name... and we are struggling. 

Next week is out second Ultrasound and I'll be 9 weeks. I'm just praying everything is still good with both babies. Being pregnant after IF has been really more scary for me than I anticipated. I'm trying not to over think it or stress out, but some days are harder than others. 

*** Pregnancy & Miscarriage Mentioned***
    ME: 34/DH: 33
    TTC (On & Off) Since 2008
    Diagnosed DOR August 2013 
    2009-2013 6 Clomid Rounds which resulted in 3 Cysts/Had to take some time off from TTC
    10/2014 ~ BFP (Natural Pregnancy) after 3 months Acupuncture/Miscarriage at 10 wks
    7/2015 ~ Med Protocol#1: Failed Cycle/Only 1 Egg/Unable to convert to IUI because thin uterus lining
    08/2015 ~ Med Protocol #2: Started stims 09/13
    ER 10/9 with 6 Eggs Retrieved/3 SNOWFLAKES!!

10/22/15 ~ AF Showed up, waiting for Fibroid removal.
    10/28/15 ~ Saline Ultrasound - Fibroids were gone. FET scheduled for December 3rd!
    12/08/15 ~ FET of one hatching Embaby

12/21/15 ~ 13dp5dfet Beta 755! I'M PREGNANT!!!/ 
    12/23/15 ~15dp5dfet Beta 1539!

01/05/16 ~ 1st Ultrasound - 2 little beans and 2 Heartbeats (120 & 125 bpm)

My Fur Baby: Diva Celeste McClendon

• @emsmama15 I mentioned to my OB that I would want to do a vbac and he stated that because of the hypertension with Noah and the c-section that there is a risk of my uterus bursting and the baby ending up in my stomach and it could be life threatening to me and the baby.  He said that because I had a C-section the first time that my uterus hasn't experienced labor. I maybe had a few contractions here and there but because of the preeclampsia they had to induce me and my blood pressure was through the roof that I was also on magnesium. It was so terrible. I pushed for an hour and Noah didn't budge. The poor thing was stuck behind my pelvic bone. When I had the C-Section the doctor in place of my doc had to get on top of the table to wedge Noah out. I'm bummed that I won't be able to have this one vaginally but, I will do whatever I need to do to be sure the baby arrives safe. 

@mechelita44 I can't believe that about your work. OMG! I am so sorry to hear that! 

@ShayLatrice Good luck with your ultrasound!!!! So exciting to be having twins!!!!!

Today I'm 11 weeks! This pregnancy is flying by! Is anyone showing? I feel like I am but I can't tell if it's all the food or bloat or baby! I'm comparing my bump to my first pregnancy and I am definitely bigger. 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• omg sorry for the GIGANTIC pics. 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @mechelita44 Geez!  I'm so sorry to hear about your job!  You seem okay though?  I'd be freaking out!!  I'm hoping all goes well!!

@TerraMae80 - working in the NICU, I absolutely love hearing "whatever's best for the baby..." It makes me happy because so many times, that is NOT the overriding concern.  It's disappointing, but hopefully this experience will be so much better for you.  :)
  • @emsmama15 I can't believe that whatever is best for the baby isn't heard more. Wow, that's eye opening. I would do whatever I had to do to make sure my baby was born healthy and safe. That's another reason why I was a little upset about the C-Section, I don't want to plan the date, I want to go the whole 40 weeks and have to run to the hospital when my water breaks. But I know, that's just not in the cards. I'm praying I can go as long as possible with carrying this one and she/he's born full term and chunky lol

And OMG thank you for all you do! My best friend has 3 preemies and the NICU nurses are amazing. I mean there are just no words.  <3
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @TerraMae80 You look adorable! You definitely appear to have a little bump!! They say you show a lot quicker after your first child. On myself, I think I see the beginnings of a bump but I can't tell if it's bloat. To others, I'm sure it just looks like weight gain. I'm going to a maternity store this weekend to see how sizes run there and get an idea for when I really need them. My pants were a little tight to begin with after the IF treatment induced weight gain, so I didn't have too much wiggle room to help. I wound up losing about 4 pounds after my BFP. I'm thinking most of it had to be water weight, but I think that helped me stretch use of my normal pants longer than I otherwise could have.
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14

• @riveridgional thank you. I have been eating alot the last week or so, so that could very well be a twix, triscut, watermelon bump there. LOL 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @emsmama15 I think I was okay the first couple of days, then last night it kind of hit me. We had unemployment meetings at work which made it all more real. One day at a time I guess!

@TerraMae80 Your bump is adorable!!! I have definitely been sporting one too, it's pretty much impossible to hide at this point so we are making our news more public.

• @mechelita44  I'm so sorry to hear about your job.  Because things aren't difficult enough, new challenges are always awaiting us.  I hope you are able to relax and take it easy at least for a little while.

**Trigger Warning**

• Had my first regular OB appt this morning! They did an ultrasound and it's amazing how big baby has gotten since 6 weeks!! They told me every appt I will get to see a heartbeat which is a relief. Happy Friday!
  • @katie121209 How exciting!!!! I wish I had an U/S every time! 
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic

• @TerraMae80 now I want watermelon.

*** Pregnancy & Miscarriage Mentioned***
    ME: 34/DH: 33
    TTC (On & Off) Since 2008
    Diagnosed DOR August 2013 
    2009-2013 6 Clomid Rounds which resulted in 3 Cysts/Had to take some time off from TTC
    10/2014 ~ BFP (Natural Pregnancy) after 3 months Acupuncture/Miscarriage at 10 wks
    7/2015 ~ Med Protocol#1: Failed Cycle/Only 1 Egg/Unable to convert to IUI because thin uterus lining
    08/2015 ~ Med Protocol #2: Started stims 09/13
    ER 10/9 with 6 Eggs Retrieved/3 SNOWFLAKES!!

10/22/15 ~ AF Showed up, waiting for Fibroid removal.
    10/28/15 ~ Saline Ultrasound - Fibroids were gone. FET scheduled for December 3rd!
    12/08/15 ~ FET of one hatching Embaby

12/21/15 ~ 13dp5dfet Beta 755! I'M PREGNANT!!!/ 
    12/23/15 ~15dp5dfet Beta 1539!

01/05/16 ~ 1st Ultrasound - 2 little beans and 2 Heartbeats (120 & 125 bpm)

My Fur Baby: Diva Celeste McClendon

• I have a "blump" and I guess I get kind of pale off and on at work, so I've been asked by SEVERAL co-workers if I'm pregnant already.  I was semi-open about our struggles and that we were moving forward with IVF, so people are REALLY excited for us, but it's kind of annoying.  I wouldn't mind keeping it a secret a LITTLE longer - at least from the 200 nurses I work with!!