Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Did anyones baby not go through 4 month regression?

Hey mamas :)

Did anyones bub not go through this supposed regression?
I've heard so much about it and I'm dreading it

Re: Did anyones baby not go through 4 month regression?

• Options
    My daughter is doing it now, and it's not so terrible, at least not yet. She's 5 months old. It just means they're learning to sleep like people and not just infants, they're learning to put themselves back to sleep. Of course, there have been days were she wakes up at 3 am and it's play time. But I've heard her put herself back to sleep just as often.
  • Options
    My LO used to sleep 6 hours at night before waking up. He is now waking up every 3 hours. He is almost 20 weeks. Not sure what that's all about. I've tried letting him put himself back to sleep but it doesn't work. He wants to nurse. He does go right back to sleep after nursing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine woke up to eat more often but no hours of play issues many have.

I'm waiting to see how my new baby does.
  • Options

My first child never went through but my second did.

My best advice is to try not to dread it or anticipate/prepare for it. Just wait and see what happens. That's really what you need to do with all things baby related! Wait and see :)

• Options
    My son never went through it. He sucks at naps, but nighttime he's been sleeping through since about 2.5 mos!
  • Options
    LO was STTN at 3 months, then at 4 months she started waking up once around 430 am maybe 75% of the time. By 6 months she was STTN again. It really was not a big deal.

She is also terrible at naps but has always been decent at night.
  • Options
    Hi. I'm lurking but I have a 4.5mo and a 3yo and 4yo. This is the first I had even heard of these "leaps" since being on the S'15 board. I purposely avoid the discussions because I don't want to jinx myself! But I don't ever remember my kids going through stages like this? My LO sleeps through the night, no problem and his naps are fine too. And he's not fussy? Don't get me wrong I'm completely grateful! I just didn't know of any of these phases they went through except for a "growth spurt" that lasted a couple days lol.
  • Options
    Little man is 4 1/2 months and so far no regression. He has been a good sleeper since he was under a month old. He was sleeping 6 hours a stretch at night by then. Now he is doing at least 8 hours and sometimes 10-`12. I hope it stays this way.
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • Options
    My little one is a week away from being 5 months and she kind of went through a bit of a regression, but it was nothing. She was always a great sleeper, though, and it was pretty easy to ease her back to sleep. This past week she's started doing 10-14 hour stretches at night and then does a couple hour-long naps during the day.
  • Options
    My LO 5 months and has been waking up every two hours since he was 4 months.  He used to sleep 6 hours at a time