Babies on the Brain
Options

Intro Hi!

I have been trying to figure out where I belong on the boards, and I feel like this may be the best fit for me right now.

My name is Chrisie. I am 32. My husband's name is Dave. We have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old daughter. We are planning on trying for number 3 in February, and if that doesn't work out, again in July after a big vacation we have planned.

I like to read, crochet, and run when I can squeeze in the time. My husband and I are going to start training for our next half marathon that we signed up for in June.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
Married 5/21/2011
DD 1 10/2012
CP 9/2013
DD 2 6/2014
CP 3/2016        
 BFP 12/8/2016        
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro Hi!

• Options
    Welcome.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello, and welcome! Keep in mind that when you do start TTC, it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive. I'm not sure what your big vacation is, but if you do not get your BFP right away, I would consider NTNP or continuing to try despite the vacation.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Welcome! For the record, you're a better person than me for signing up for a marathon. I weep when I have to jog up flights of stairs.
  • Options
    Welcome! And what @Sirius37 said. ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hupp0013hupp0013 member
    edited January 2016
    Our vacation is an all inclusive vacation @izza2. We have gone there before and did zip lining, waterfall climb/jumping, and horseback riding. I know it can take up to a year normally.

Thanks for the welcome guys!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hello! Brand-new here!!! For now I am just spying and seeing what's new.  :)
    BabyGaga