Secondary IF
Options

Hubby is taking the kiddo to the train museum today

So now that the hustle and bustle of Hannukah and Christmas are pretty much over, we don't have many major events to plan for other than New Years, a friends get together, and my birthday. All pretty much arranged anyway. My husband still has vacation days left so he's using one today to take our son to the same museum his grandfather took him to when he was little and he's inviting my dad along. All without me asking. He could be doing something on his house or my house or running errands or meeting friends for a boozy lunch while the kid is at daycare. Nope. I just love him. The stress of trying every month for years really gets to us and we treat each other badly sometimes but luckily (or hopefully) our kid never sees it. No question or advice here - just wanted to put it out there that I'm so amazed at him most days.
??
Our little lightbulb is on the way!
12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS