Two Under 2

OH and i are considering 2u2

Currently we have my SD's (5 and 10) half time, and our DD who is almost six weeks old. Were considering going ahead and trying for another because we want them close in age. Were not doing much to prevent another pregnancy except I am EBF but I know that doesn't always prevent anything and a low dose of BC that I started today.. I guess I'm wanting to know if you all really recommend the 2u2 ages.. I know it will be a challenge but hopefully it'll all be worth it.

Re: OH and i are considering 2u2

• It won't be is bad on the weeks you have the bigger girls! It's hard - you really need an extra set of hands at all times.

14 mos apart is working for us although we had no choice. Older seems less jealous than some 2 year olds.
  • Currently we have my SD's (5 and 10) half time, and our DD who is almost six weeks old. Were considering going ahead and trying for another because we want them close in age. Were not doing much to prevent another pregnancy except I am EBF but I know that doesn't always prevent anything and a low dose of BC that I started today.. I guess I'm wanting to know if you all really recommend the 2u2 ages.. I know it will be a challenge but hopefully it'll all be worth it.
    @jesssaying

I personally don't have any experience with 2u2 but my friend has 3u2 and she has said many times that she appreciates when the neighbor girls (i think they're 8 and 12) come over and help. She said they stay for an hour or two but that short amount of time is so much easier for her. So I think having SD's kids around will help a lot (like the pp said)
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15