July 2016 Moms

Baby heart rate

1st u/s today, babies heart beats 98 per minute, is that normal???

Re: Baby heart rate

• She said I'm six weeks plus give or take four days.
    It just made me nervous is all, but she did say it was healthy. Just listening to other people is all. Ugh
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard old wives tales about slow heartbeats being boys! ;)
  • Oh shucks! Lol ☺
  • What did the tech or doctor say?
  • Okay good! I know not to focus on what other people say, but of course if everything is going good, we get stuck on the one negative thing someone says! I appreciate the feedback, I was beginning to freak out
  • That it's healthy and I have another ultrasound next Monday to check on it.
  • Hang in there and trust your doctors your early and seeing the heart beat is new I am sure if it wasn't normal they wouldn't have told you it looked healthy :) I know it's scary and we are on edge but you got this momma! Your little bean has a heart beat which is wonderful news. I am trying myself to celebrate the wins to help keep my anxiety at bay.
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Great advice @Lindsayleigh1989! Trust the doctors, enjoy the pattern of that heartbeat, and don't forget to breathe. What an exciting time.
  • Try not to worry too much :) our little lightening bug also had a heartbeat of 98 first read 102 second read. She said that was completely normal for a just beginning heartbeat. We were on top of the world when we saw that little heart beating!
    TTC 03/2011 several rounds of Clomid BFP 11/02/2011 blighted ovum Dx 11/23 - Cytotec 12/07 miscarried 12/26 BFP 04/01/2012 stopped growing six weeks - natural miscarriage 05/27 BFP 09/28/2015 image
  • Thank you all for the kind and reassuring words! It really means a lot! This is my first pregnancy and I'm just nervous is all. Just trying to keep my stress level down until I move back home. I'm happy for all of you guys as well. Seems as tho you all will be fantastic parents whether it be your first, second, etc. ☺
  • We had our first u/s today and the baby's heart rate was 181. Try doctor said it was a little high but said she wasn't worried after just one reading. She also told me to increase my water intake. I'm currently 8+4 weeks. I'm a little concerned with this number. Anyone else had high heart rates?
  • At my last ultrasound the little munchkins heart rate was 175bpm and the tech said that was perfect. Rumor has it that the higher it is points to a girl. (I still think it's a boy though ) ;)
    Image result for jackson april gif baby