TTC After a Loss
Options

Recent m/c.

Hello all. I am very new to this. My husband and I found out we were expecting on Nov 1st. On the 18 I started spotting, and it got progressively worse. I lost our baby Thanksgiving morning. All we want is to try again. I'm here for support as this was our first and we are rather anxious about trying again.

Re: Recent m/c.

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. This is a very good place for support- we have all been through this even if no stories are the same. We started trying a few weeks after our early loss in October, but no success that month. You may or may not want to hear it, but reflecting back I am glad I had one normal cycle after m/c and didn't conceive immediately. I still have bad days, but emotionally I am in a better place. I guess what I'm saying is I felt just like you - wanted to try ASAP. Getting my first period after was hard and emotional, but I'm glad now that the answer was simply "not yet" as I can know my body is back on track. I actually had first period right on schedule after m/c and ovulated today - earlier than expecting. I just was fortunate to start opks early to get back in the habit. We were both on board to give it our best chance this month, so now the wait begins. Do what feels right to you, just know that time will help and you will get through this. The anxiety is completely normal; I wish I could say it will get better, but it may just focus on different things as you move through these first few weeks after loss. You may worry about your cycle or if ovulation will change. Now as you can imagine I am anxious (in a slight denial way) that we will have another loss. The ladies on here will vouch that's incredibly normal. One day at a time. Wishing you the best.