Options

WTO (black) FRIDAY

sarah0985sarah0985 member
edited November 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/cycle:

Cycle day:

WAYDTGKU?

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them?
TTC1: May 2015
Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
DD: May 1, 2017
TTC2: June 2019
CP September 2019
Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020

Re: WTO (black) FRIDAY

• Options
    Month/cycle: 7/7 (3/3 actively trying)

Cycle day: 2

WAYDTGKU? Temping, cm and cp (mostly cm), and obviously sex.

R/R/CS:
    Contemplating adding opks to the mix. My cycles are so unpredictable since bcp still. Ranging from 29-43 days that I think (trying not to borrow trouble and think physical issues yet)are our biggest issue is timing.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them?

Fluent in English and that's it! :( Can understand and speak some informal Spanish (from school) and Arabic. (From work)
    I want my husband to teach our children Arabic. (It's his second language. English first) I'm in such awe of people who pick up languages easily and want to try to give that to my children because I fail at it miserably.
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 9/9

Cycle day: 8

WAYDTGKU? Temping, cm, eod

R/R/CS: Last cycle was 35 days, normally 28 so I'm not really sure what to expect this month.

GTKY: I studied French for 5 years, I'm pretty rusty but could pick it up again relatively easily
    I'd like my hypothetical future children to learn another language but I won't be the one to teach them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3/3

Cycle day: 3

WAYDTGKU? Waiting

R/R/CS: waiting, waiting, waiting

French from school but not fluent. I grew up small town so by high school there were only a few classes offered in French every year. We're planning a move to a larger city before DS starts school and we're specifically looking for a house near a French Immersion school for DS.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Month/cycle: 2/2

Cycle day: 8

WAYDTGKU? OPKs, CM, BBT, waiting

R/R/CS: Really hopeful that I will O sometime before CD25. My temps are already very steady, completely different from this time last cycle!

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? My native language is French (mom is French, went to school in french) but my dad (and the world) is English. So I'm fluent in both. I took Spanish in University and get to have fun practicing it with in-laws and co-workers! And on trips down south hehe. ETA my children will be little language wizards
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    BooksForMe23BooksForMe23 member
    edited November 2015

Month/cycle: 5/3

Cycle day: 1

WAYDTGKU? Starting temping!

R/R/CS: I kind of had a rough time on Thanksgiving.  This was my first family get together since TTGP, and I didn't realize how much all the little comments would grate.  Of course, nobody knows that I'm TTC, so they don't realize they're being insensitive.  I also had a friend post her pregnancy announcement on Facebook yesterday.  Since she told everyone as soon as she started trying, I know that she got pregnant in the first month.  It seems like everyone around me is able to get pregnant instantly.  Thank goodness The Bump is here when I need a dose of realism.  Also, my husband has been trying really hard to be sympathetic and understanding, but this is way out of his wheelhouse.  He really does not get why someone saying, "So when's the big announcement?" causes me to drink.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them?  I wish!
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    BFP #1 Nov 2015 ended in MC Dec 26 2015
    BFP #2 Feb 2016, EDD Nov 8 2016

• Options
    Month/cycle: 5/5

Cycle day: 13

WAYDTGKU? Temping, cm, vitamins, sex

R/R/CS: chart's looking good, low temps and EWCM so HingIO.

Alas, no. But my son is learning both British and American English ;)
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3

Cycle day: 5

WAYDTGKU? Still waiting on AF to leave. Temping/charting

R/R/CS: the cool weather and holiday spirit are really getting me in a romantic mood. Can't wait to take it out on DH. It's kind of fun getting to TTC during the holidays. I wish I was KU, but getting to enjoy Christmas without morning sickness and with all the festive partying is a plus side.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I took 3 semesters of Spanish and 2 semesters of Latin in college, and I retained none of it. I would love to become fluent in French and Spanish someday. I will definitely encourage DD and other future children to study languages and travel the world.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Options
    Month/cycle: 5/6

Cycle day: 9

WAYDTGKU? BBT, CM, PNV, HIO(will use preseed again during FW starting tomorrow)

R/R/CS: Some how I am CD 9 and I only have 3 temps so far! oops! I started temping on CD 6 (waiting for new BBT) then skipped Thanksgiving as we weren't home,  Just weird to see so little info heading into my FW, but I'll obv pick it up now. 

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? Took French in middle school and Spanish in HS, remember nothing but basics that everyone knows! I also learned how to read Hebrew for my Bat Mitzvah and Confirmation, hoping my children will as well.

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Month/cycle: 8/3

CD: 116

WAYDTGKU: most things

R/R/CS: I'm feeling so defeated right now. I got a positive OPK this morning which would normally be great, but I've had a uti all week so we haven't been HIO. We can't even do today because DH is staying home to work and I'm going out of town. I wait 100+ days to O and maybe I finally will and were going to miss my FW.

Doc appt next week at least so We can hopefully start working on these crazy long cycles.

GTKY: just English.
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 4/4

Cycle day: 26

WAYDTGKU? Temping, CM/CP, BD

R/R/CS: My temp took a major nosedive yesterday and was way back up today. I'm hoping that means O for yesterday, especially since all the other signs were lining up. (How many times can one person say "FX for O!" in one cycle...geez?!)

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I wish! I took Spanish in high school but didn't retain it, and I always wanted to take German in college but didn't have the time.
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    *Question*

Month/cycle:
    1/1

Cycle day: 18

WAYDTGKU? temp, cm, hio

R/R/CS: Temp spike from yesterday held strong this morning.  I think this might be it!  I am also noticing some TMI stuff that is very encouraging.  H has been a very satisfied customer lately.

GTKY: I studied Spanish for 6 years in middle and high school and then for a year in college, and I remember just enough to be able to communicate a bit with my ELL students.  Not enough to do their education any justice, sadly.

So, just to clarify DPO for when I'm ready to move over to TWW: once I can confirm O, would I count today as 1DPO? And should I start posting in TWW if my temp hike sustains through tomorrow?  I'm still trying to get the hang of everything around here!
  • Options

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: The things

R/R/CS: Had a significant temp spike this morning... But I was significantly drunk when I went to bed, so it's not totally reliable. We'll see what happens over the next couple days. If temps stay up, I'll get CH's for CD 20. Not TTC related, but holy Thanksgiving hangover Batman! My mom is still here so I'm trying to play it cool, but I feel like garbage! Blergh!!!

GTKY: DH is Spanish. I speak enough to get by. Learned from him, and family and friends. We will definitely be raising children bilingually. I also studied French, Italian, and German in college. I know enough to roughly translate songs, but not to have conversation.
    FKA alicedavid2013

Me: 30 & DH: 37
    Married: September 2013
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP 1/8/16 - MC 1/20/16

• Options

Cycle day: 1

WAYDTGKU? Just waiting for AF to leave.

R/R/CS: I'm just glad AF started so we can move to the next cycle. WTO always means worrying I won't actually O though. At least my FW moved up to before when we leave for DH's parents' house for Christmas.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I was pretty good at Piglatin for a while (kidding). I took Spanish in high school so I can sort of understand it but not speak it.
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
  • Options
    pretzel2plus1pretzel2plus1 member
    edited November 2015
    @LINDSEYRVA Yes, that is typically how you would count. If you're charting with FF (not sure about the other apps) it will give you DPO on the calendar day and in the chart itself if you have VIP, so you don't necessarily have to remember it. I believe most of us wait until FF gives us crosshairs to move over to TWW, but it's my understanding that it's pretty much up to the individual. Someone please add to this if any of it is incorrect!

Edited because I just reread your post. If your temp spike was yesterday, then that is probably 1 DPO, and today would be 2. FX that it holds for tomorrow! :smile:
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

• Options

Cycle day: 9

WAYDTGKU? Temping, CM, sex

R/R/CS: Well Thanksgiving was actually really nice. We're moving back near family soon and DH just got a new job so everyone was too distracted by that to ask rude questions like when the babies are coming.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I really wish I new a second language! I will definitely will recommend it to my children.

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options
    lrg14 said:
    Month/cycle: 8/3 CD: 116 WAYDTGKU: most things R/R/CS: I'm feeling so defeated right now. I got a positive OPK this morning which would normally be great, but I've had a uti all week so we haven't been HIO. We can't even do today because DH is staying home to work and I'm going out of town. I wait 100+ days to O and maybe I finally will and were going to miss my FW. Doc appt next week at least so We can hopefully start working on these crazy long cycles. GTKY: just English.

Cancel your trip!!! Sorry to hear :(
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    lrg14 said:

Month/cycle: 8/3

CD: 116

WAYDTGKU: most things

R/R/CS: I'm feeling so defeated right now. I got a positive OPK this morning which would normally be great, but I've had a uti all week so we haven't been HIO. We can't even do today because DH is staying home to work and I'm going out of town. I wait 100+ days to O and maybe I finally will and were going to miss my FW.

Doc appt next week at least so We can hopefully start working on these crazy long cycles.

GTKY: just English.

Omg I am so sorry for you. That is the worst thing I have heard in a while. Can you cancel your trip? I would be calling in sick. Really hope your dr appointment next week starts you down a path to getting some answers.
  • Options
    @LINDSEYRVA the day of ovulation is day 0 so I think you're right, today would be 1 dpo. Most people use fertility friend and it gives you crosshairs after 3 consecutive high temps, so most people move to the TWW board at 3 dpo. Hope that is clear.
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 6/4

Cycle day: 21

WAYDTGKU? BD EOD, temping and checking CM

R/R/CS: my temp was elevated again this morning. I'm just waiting on one more higher temp to confirm O for Wednesday, which would line up with the EWCM I was having, as well as what I've always perceived to be O pain and the sore breasts. I really love temping now because it's also teaching me what my unique signs of O are so in the next cycles I can know when it's approaching. I really hope I get that third elevated temp tomorrow!

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I know a lot of Spanish. At least enough to understand someone speaking it for the most part, but not enough to speak it myself. I took a lot of Spanish in college. I really want to learn more of the language so I can become fluent. That's always been a dream of mine. And yes, if I was fluent in Spanish, then I would teach my future children the language.

• Options
    MRSCORKERMRSCORKER member
    edited November 2015
    **TW: Loss briefly mentioned***

Hi ladies! This is my first WTO post. I'm technically benched until February after a CP this month but I'm going to continue to chart/temp to get a handle on my cycles for when we get back to it! 

Cycle day: 6

WAYDTGKU? BBT, PNV, CM, OPK, HIO

R/R/CS: I feel a little in the dark, I was on BCP for nearly 15 years prior to going off in September so I have no idea what my cycles are like and no clue how the CP will effect them which is why I decided to continue to temp/chart through the 2 months we're benched. So, instead of WTO so we can HIO, I'm WTO so I can see when/if I will and how my body bounces back. 

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I took Italian all through HS and College and then studied abroad in Florence. By the time I came home from my semester abroad, I was as close to fluent as I was going to get. Unfortunately, I've lost it all for lack of practice. DH doesn't speak any other languages but I would love it if my children could learn. I don't know who would teach them, but it would be great!

ETA: @Irg14 I am prone to UTIs and they are THE WORST. I feel for you :( hang in there!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @pretzel2plus1 @0seamonkey0 thank you so much for clearing that up!  I do use FF, so I'll plan to move over if/when I get crosshairs.
  • Options
    AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    edited November 2015

Cycle day: 15

WAYDTGKU? Temping, cm, cp, HIO EOD but trying to convince DH to start ED (shouldn't take too much convincing)

R/R/CS: Just obsessively comparing this cycle chart to previous charts and kind of seeing a 'gear up to O' pattern so that's cool

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I took French in high school but am really rusty at this point. I would love for our kids to learn a second language but it will most likely come from school

Edited because this is cycle 3 not 2
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options

Cycle day: 14 -

WAYDTGKU?

R/R/CS: based on my chart O maybe today, or MAYBE yesterday (I was up too early doing the turkey thing, so temping admittedly, didn't happen.) If it was yesterday, no go this month. Between getting ready to host Thanksgiving and our dog needing to go to Doggie ER last night, we haven't done the deed this week. FX it is today. Also, Dog is now fine. Just an idiot. She broke a claw trying to get to the turkey, (she is a corgi. There was NO way she was going to reach.) and was hopping around on three paws yelping, whining and snapping at everyone including the cats. Draaaammmma dog. (To be fair, that is apparently super painful, just not long term damaging.) The vet clipped the nail the rest of the way off, gave her a pain killer and a topical antibiotic, and she is back to her normal self. $160.00 later.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I can read French pretty well, and speak a smattering. I have a southern drawl (Texas) and my pronunciation is atrocious. DH speaks fluent Gaelic, some Latin and German. His mother is from Scotland - moved here when she was 16 - so he grew up with her speaking all three in addition to English. He also refers to things like "the motorway" (rather than highway.)  I'm hoping DH will share his knowledge with any littles (especially Gaelic - hate to loose the heritage.) 

• Options
    Month/cycle: 18 total, 6 temping

Cycle day: 6

WAYDTGKU? All the things

R/R/CS: I bought a label maker for 10 bucks :D

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I don't know any other language

• Options
    Month/cycle: 4

Cycle day: 7

WAYDTGKU? Pnvs, checking cm and cp, sexing

R/R/CS: not much to say. I'm supposed to be organizing the basement before I have to go pick up my son, but instead I'm sitting in the couch drinking coffee. Whatevs.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I know a little Spanish and French, but not enough to be useful. I wish i did!

***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• Options
    @MRSCORKER just curious, are you benched for medical reasons or is that just how long you and DH decided to take off after your CP?
  • Options
    @0SeaMonkey0 My doctor advised that we wait 2 months after the CP before we start trying again. It's for the best as I'm starting a new job next week and the insurance won't kick in until 1/1. Also, we're moving in January and going on vacation in February so I have plenty to keep me busy! 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Month/cycle:  8/4

Cycle day: 19

WAYDTGKU?  Clomid, ultrasounds, sex, opks.

R/R/CS:  Feeling absolutely devastated today.  I had an ultrasound which revealed one small follicle on each ovary but no mature ones - they are basically calling this a dead cycle with no ovulation.  Clomid isn't working!  I'm shocked.  Also they said I have an arcuate uterus which apparently is an oddly shaped uterus that makes it harder to implant, so even if I do somehow start ovulating, it will be difficult to carry a baby.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? Just English and a bit of Spanish, I would love it if my kids could learn Spanish.
  • Options
    @Allisun85, I completely agree with @MrsCorker

Month/cycle: 3/4

Cycle day: 11

WAYDTGKU? PNV, BBT, CM, OPKs, and sex

R/R/CS:  I love when DH has the day off.

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them?  I still have a very limited understanding of conversational German from my many HS and College semesters, just enough that I can get the gist if someone is speaking it or I'm reading something.  Any language that my kids may learn will likely come from school or maybe my Vietnamese MIL.  I really, really hope that she will teach them at least a little since we live close by.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 6/5

Cycle day:7

WAYDTGKU? temping, charting, sex EOD

R/R/CS: excited to be back and hoping that my O day this month happens sooner than last month (usually CD13-15, last month CD 22!!)

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them?I am a native Spanish speaker (born in Mexico, moved to USA when I was 12). I learned French in high school and then lived in France working as a nanny for 6 months. My husband speaks a little German from University and is learning Spanish. We plan to speak in Spanish to our kids and enroll them in a Spanish immersion school.
  • Options

Cycle day: 17

WAYDTGKU? All of it

R/R/CS: How is it that we timed a tough but good relationship conversation perfectly with my FW starting?

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? Conversational Spanish from school (pretty much 3rd grade through college). I can understand way more than I can speak anymore, and I likely won't pass it on to my kids but I will definitely encourage them to dive into a language in school.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options

Cycle day: 7

WAYDTGKU? temping, sex starting tonight, prenatals

R/R/CS: nothing here

I am fluent in Spanish. I was born in Puerto Rico, came to the US when I was 5. My parents speak mainly Spanish, although they can understand and speak some English. I try to incorporate both for my DD. 

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Month/cycle: 1st cycle after 3 month medical leave after having tried for 9 months

Cycle day: 5

WAYDTGKU? Trying to temp but I can't sleep for a three hour block because of the hyperthyroidism. Started HIO yesterday and will be keeping is super low key with the fertility talk this month. Hubby says he just wants one Month free of cancer or infertility talk (the nine months of trying before my medical leave was really stressful there in the end as we started making appointments and researching RE 's. And I was full panic mode) . No OPKS or CM until next month. Really the only reason I'm charting this month was to a) get back on the habit and b) see if I am even ovulating while being kept hyperthyroid.

R/R/CS: getting my free t' s tested on Monday because of all my hyperthyroid symptoms. Also, getting tested to see if my hashimotos is in remission.

GTKY: High school French... Tres peu. I taught the little fifteen minute "French activities" in a pre school program long ago, and that's pretty much all I remember. I sign (asl) fluently. I will definitely sign with my child. And I always wished that I had learned languages earlier on, so I will try to make sure that my children get that in their early years. Eta: Hubs and I bicker on whether we will send children to a STEM school (he's an engineer) or an international school that's Focus is on multiple foreign languages. So typical of us... We are ever the opposites. :)

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Options
    @MRSCORKER gotcha, well it sounds like that's the best plan for you then.
  • Options
    @DumbledoresArmy so sorry you got such bad news :( I hope there are others on here who have gone through something similar with Clomid who can give you some good stories.

Is that what they call a heart shaped uterus? If so I've had two friends who found out they had the same thing once they were pregnant so it didn't seem to affect their ability to conceive. Both ended up as scheduled c sections due to breach (maybe a coincidence) and one baby had to have physical therapy after birth because her legs were turned out due to restricted movement in the uterus but both turned out just fine with no long term effects :)
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3/2 (will be my 1st cycle trying since CP though, doc said we could try again right away)

Cycle day: 2

WAYDTGKU? Sex EOD once AF is gone, CM, I'm going to start temping this cycle, fertility friendly lube, I decrease alcohol intake, so did DH.

R/R/CS: My sister got drunk and went on and on last night about how I need to drink more and just relax while we're TTC or its not going to happen. I'm not even stressed! And we just had a CP in our 1st cycle trying, so obviously what we were doing was working. She doesn't even want kids and has no idea about how to TTC or tips. I knows she's just trying to be helpful but she sounded like a jerk. And she has no idea how upset we were about the CP and she's acting like it's no big deal..

GTKY: Do you know other languages other than English? Which ones and how? (Family, school, etc) Will you teach your children them? I took Spanish in HS and can still understand a little.. I can't really speak it anymore though
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    ETA: Sorry to hear your US didn't go better @DumbledoresArmy !

Month/cycle: 1/1 charting

Cycle day: 11

WAYDTGKU? Temping, CM, PNV, HIO

R/R/CS: My SIL and brother told me and my parents on Tuesday that she's pregnant. They never were sure if they even wanted to have a kid, and definitely weren't TTC. It makes me feel like a terrible person, but I could not shake my jealousy when I found out. I'm incredibly excited to finally be an aunt, it just really caught me off guard!

GTKY: I know a tiiiiiny bit of German from middle/high school, and an even smaller amount of Spanish from college. DH is completely fluent in German, and almost fluent in Spanish. I've told him he isn't allowed to speak English to our hypothetical children.
    TTGP February Sig Challenge- Valentine's Day Fail:

Me: 25 - DH: 30
    Dating: 5/9/2010
    Married: 5/9/2015
    TTC #1: October 2015

• Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2 after chemical

Cycle day: CD 7

WAYDTGKU? Preseed, pnv, temping, opk..

R/R/CS: Waiting to O. Literally. Longer cycles are tough. I bought some Wondfo OPKs so that's exciting! Last month I used clear blue but a little pricey and totally didn't protect my O according to temp rise.

My first language was Spanish and my husband's was Portuguese. So hopefully our future children (fingers crossed) are trilingual.
  • Options
    @SDSwenson I would be LIVID if my sister pulled that on me. I'm in same boat. CP on our first cycle trying as well and while I'm happy to know that we at least can get KU, it's been really heartbreaking. My biggest annoyance with the whole thing has been people blowing it off like it was no big deal or "just a late period". I know that a MC later in a pregnancy must be so much worse but that doesn't mean anyone should try to minimize the pain we experienced. A loss is a loss. 
    I'm glad you got the green light to start trying again right away. FX for you!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16