Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday (Happy Thanksgiving!)

I'm from Canada so I'm up early for work but happy Thanksgiving to all the American Bumpers!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year?
Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
TTC #1 since July 2015
SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
Awaiting RE appointment

Re: TWW Thursday (Happy Thanksgiving!)

• Loading the player...
  • Holy moly I leave for 10 minutes and it went BFP crazy! Congrats @KBHB13 and @ReadyForaB! Let's keep it going!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0

Testing: likely 10dpo. Ordered a bunch of cheapies yesterday!

R/R/CS: None. Just happy to be back in the TWW

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? I'll probably do some stuff online
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Congrats @ReadyforaB See you in A16!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• @KDHB13 and @readyforaB Congrats!! What a great day to celebrate (secretly, haha)! 

I'm not going to fill in the whole thing cause I'm lazy and kind of sad... 11 DPO today and BFN this morning. Not going to totally count myself out yet but we shall see.. 
  • JEMNJEMN member
    edited November 2015
    Happy thanksgiving and congratulations @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB !!!

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: none as of yet.

R/R/CS: hooray! I got crosshairs! They are dashed, but they are still crosshairs. This was my first month temping so it feels like quite an accomplishment. Now the waiting starts....

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? Planning on hitting up target tonight. We wait until about 11 so the 6:00 crowds have died down but you can still get some good deals.
  • Congrats @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB !!! Such exciting news for thanksgiving!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -3,-2, O

Testing: 10dpo (although I'll probably cave at 9)

R/R/CS: still sick, but at least I was able to get a good night sleep. I'm just excited for the holiday and that DH is finally home and we can take a break from packing and moving to spend some time together with DS!

Probably not, although we need a washer/dryer for the new house so we should probably attempt to get it on sale.

• Wow, barely 7am and already a great start! Congrats @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB !!

Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/6 or 5

Timing: -5,-2,O or -3,-1

Testing plans: The plan is/was next Friday which would be 13 or 14 DPO. LP is usually 11-12 days. But I had a dream last night that I got a BFP at 7DPO, so tomorrow maybe? :wink: kidding, but now the itch to test is kicking in, so maybe 10DPO or so.

R/R/CS: Happy Thanksgiving!! Can't wait to eat all day.

GTKY: No shopping for me. I'm actually working on Friday for the first time in years. I usually do go out with my mom and sisters just as a tradition more than anything. But now everyone starts so early, and the sales are online all week, it's lost some of the fun.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Congrats @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!!! Lots to be thankful for today!

********chart stalk requested*******

CD/DPO: 27/6

Timing: -2

Testing: probably not. I feel like our timing pretty much sucked.

R/R/CS: I got CH several days ago, but based on my temps, I'm not entirely sure I ovulated this month. My temps were super high and weird pre-O, and frankly, there hasn't been much change since then. Anyone wanna chart stalk?

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? Not even a little bit. :smile:
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 48/13

Timing: -3, 0, +1

Testing: Had a BFN yesterday morning, but my temp was still high today (slight dip, but I woke up an hour early). Also, I don't feel super crampy like I usually do right before AF. I want to test today SO BADLY but I agreed to do it with DH tomorrow afternoon when we return from my mom's house.

R/R/CS: I just wish I knew how long my LP was!!! I'm going to try to enjoy today since I can still be hopeful for a BFP, and make the best out of not knowing.

GTKY: I will definitely be attempting some online shopping, need to find a good deal on a XBox for DH.

Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• Ahhh Congrats @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!!!

Fx for a happy and heathy and wonderful 9 months!!!
    DH: 31
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• I'm benched and lurking but yay @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!! H&H9!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• edited November 2015
    A big giant congrats to @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!! H&H 9 months!

@ArtlessIbex it looks like you o'd to me. Are you also in an area where it's gotten cold in the past few days? That can affect things.

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -3,-2,-1,+1

Testing: bfn today, which I expected, but that means wine at dinner!

R/R/CS: I got nothing

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? I'll pick up some Sephora specials- they make great little hostess/birthday/congratulations gifts over the year

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: bah

R/R/CS: BFN, as expected. I'm drinking so much today. So much.

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? If I do any, it will be online. I'm mostly just annoyed by it because I have errands to run tomorrow for DS's birthday party on Saturday and everything is going to be all crazy.
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats to @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB ! H&H 9!
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • CONGRATULATIONS @KDHB13 and @readyforaB!!! I am actually tearing up over here just thinking about how exciting it must be to get a BFP on Thanksgiving!  FX that more are on their way!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 4

Timing: N/A - benched

Testing: None

R/R/CS:  I have never in my life been so looking forward to AF lol.  I just want it to get here so I can move on to the next cycle and try for real.   It is pathetic how often I keep checking FF and seeing how soon until I next ovulate, and trying to figure out if I'll be enough DPO to test on Christmas.  At least I'm enjoying my wine.

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year?  I work tomorrow, but I probably wouldn't anyways.  Last year I found some great deals online, which is way less stressful. Plus I feel like I can (sort of) be more intentional online, and not just buy everything I see because its on sale!
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• Congratulations @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB happy and healthy nine months to both of you!!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Big congrats to @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!! H&H9!
    DS#1: born Dec 29, 2013 
    TTC#2 since Sept 2014 - unexplained secondary IF
    BFP #2: 11.7.14  M/C: 11.27.14 @ 6w3days
    BFP #3: 04.19.2015 M/C 04.27.15 @ 4w3days
    BFP #4: 10.05.2015 C/P @ 3w4days
    Oct 11, 2015: Cycle 13. Starting Femara (2.5mg). HSG this cycle (all clear) - BFN
    Nov 12, 2015: Cyle 14. Femara 5mg + IUI - BFN
    Dec 10, 2015: Cycle 15. Femara 5mg + IUI #2 - BFP #5! C/P 4w4d
    Jan 10, 2016: Cycle 16. Femara 5mg + IUI #3 - BFN.
    Feb 10, 2016: Cycle 17.  No IUI or meds. Taking a break - Natural BFP Mar 5, 2016!!!! EDD Nov 16, 2016
    Moving to IVF March 2016
    Beta at 10dpo: 21, Beta at 12dpo: 98, Beta at 14dpo: 264, Beta at 16dpo: 745
    U/S 6w6d: single beautiful heartbeat of 121bpm - It's a boy!!!!
    Nov 3, 2016: Our family became complete. Welcome DS #2.
  • Congrats @KDHB13 !  I think your ticker is off, though. Shouldn't it say 2 weeks pregnant, not 5?

Congrats @ReadyForaB !

@JEMN  I assume you meant to put 3dpo, not 30dpo lol

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: With all the BFPs already, now I want to test today. But I don't have my FMU :(  so I guess back to my plan of 18 dpo

R/R/CS: I have had way more of an urge to test this month than the last two. My period is due in 2 days, so I've just got to hold out - I really don't want to see a BFN.

Not in stores, at least. I might buy some things online. 
  • Yay @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!!!!! Congrats :smiley:

Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 29/10

Timing: -3, -1, O (if I Od when FF says I did)

Testing: This morning. BFN. Wine it is!!

R/R/CS: I had a dentist appointment yesterday for a toothache. When they said they needed an x-ray, I didn't know how to respond because I was pretty sure x-rays while pregnant aren't great (for future notes, is this really true? Anyone? Not sure if it's an infamous pregnancy myth). Well after a moment she says "Can we take a....WAIT! Are you pregnant??" I said that I wasn't sure and that I hope to know tomorrow. She just about lost her mind with excitement. No one in my family knows that we are trying, but now my whole dentist office does. Cool. It's going to suck when I go back next week if I'm not.

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? No. No no no no no. But count me in for cyber Monday :wink:
  • Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO: 22/6,

Timing:  +1 (I was out of town)

Testing: Not unless I'm very late.

R/R/CS: I was mid-cycle when we decided to try for a 3rd, so I wasn't temping, only charting CM and O pain so I can't confirm O. And with my being out of town, I'm just looking forward to next months cycle.

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year?   Not I.

Happy Thanksgiving American bumpies! (I'm Canadian)

Congrats @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB  H&H9!! 

#1 DS Apr.2010    #2 DD Feb.2013    #3 DS Sept.2016

• EEEEE! Happy morning here! Congrats @KDHB13, my fruit fly savior! And congrats to @ReadyforaB!

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -3, -1, O

R/R/CS: Temp is up, yay! Nothing much today, just wishing everyone a great day, Thanksgiving or not. Missing my family a bit in this first Thanksgiving with my in-laws, but thankful to spend the day with my H.

GTKY: Black Friday shopping was a huge tradition with my mom, aunt and grandmother when my Mommom was alive, but it was so much different then. No stampedes, no waiting in line overnight. We'd drive to a big mall, show each other what we wanted for Christmas, all have lunch shoved in a booth with all of our bags, get peanut clusters and a new Christmas pin...I'm not participating anymore, but I remember when it was my favorite day of the weekend.
  • Congrats @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!!!! So happy to see this!

CD/DPO: 29/11 (possibly)

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing: BFN this morning, test until AF or BFP

R/R/CS: ugh, FF, why would you even say to someone "possibly triphasic"? There went all hope of not SS! At least you also told me it was too early to test, which makes me feel a little better about the BFN. Overall though, I'm still in a good mood. Got to go get some cooking done here shortly!

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• LecoolLecool member
    edited November 2015
    Congrats @ReadyForaB and @KDHB13! What a perfect day for it too. H&H 9m!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -7, -3, -2, +2

Testing: BFN this morning. I have all my AF symptoms so not planning on testing again, just waiting for her to get here on Sunday-ish.

R/R/CS: That was my first BFN so that was rough. I knew the chances were slim on being successful the first month TTC, but there's always that little bit of hope. But I feel more prepared going into the next cycle with all the info I've gained from you ladies over the last month. Ordering a BBT thermometer to start temping, so I think that will give me a lot more insight.

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? Might do some online shopping. Definetely not going into stores. I worked Black Friday years ago when I was in retail and that kind of ruined it for me forever.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

ETA typos.

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations @KDHB13 and @ReadyforaB
    Multiple Thanksgiving BFPs! What a fun day to find out!

FX for you @laurenlalap!!

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing Plans: None.

R/R/CS: Now that I've been paying more attention to how my body feels throughout my cycles, I realize that when I have boob soreness it's only on one boob. The same boob. My left boob got sore during PMS last cycle and same this cycle. Why aren't you picking up any slack, right boob?

GTKY: I'm debating it this year. The Paper Store has a bunch of cute things my mom and MIL might like. And Christmas ornaments. If I go anywhere it will only be a short trip and definitely not to any place in the mall. Plus, the fella has to work and I've known that for months so I've been saving all the Doctor Who epsidoes since episode 3 this season so I could have my own marathon.

Time to go lay on the couch with my dog to watch the parade! And then the dog show of course. A beagle was in the top 5 last year! I get weirdly excited when my dog's breed does well...

• Congrats @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!!!! Wonderful way to start the holiday :smile:

CD/DPO: 31/10

Timing: -2

Testing: BFN today. Next Wednesday if AF doesn't arrive first

R/R/CS: Love the BFPs!!! BFN today sucked but, it wasn't unexpected as our timing this month sucked. At least now I get to enjoy the wine for Turkey day! :)

My mom and I go every year. More for the people watching then actual buying of anything
  • @bcooke314 by LMP I'm 5 weeks
    @AndiPandi127 You just made me LOL. I forgot about the fruit flies!

Thanks, everyone!!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Congrats on the BFPs this morning ladies, best early Christmas present ever! ;) And happy Thanksgiving to U.S bumpies!

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: Somewhere around 9-12 (not tracking just counting)

Timing: If any of my calculations are correct, between -2 ,-1, and 0

Testing: Really trying not to test until the weekend.

R/R/CS: I'm a total tww headcase this week. I was doing really well with the whole nonchalant thing, but now that I'm at (what I believe to be) the end of a cycle, I can't stop analyzing everything. I have symptoms I don't normally have, but I also know that means absolutely nothing. I am setting myself up for disappointment. Part of me is thinking "Hey, maybe this time around it won't take 2.5 years to get a BFP! Eff you PCOS!!", and the other part of me is thinking "You should know better, have another glass of wine, or 10!". Oh well, judging by my symptoms, I will either get AF or an answer this weekend (hopefully), until then.... WINE.

Being from Canada our Black Friday sales are nowhere near as awesome as the U.S., but DH and I are buying a new TV for the basement as our early Christmas present since the one we want is actually on sale.
  • Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: EOD

Testing: I really wanted to test today but didn't (don't want to ruin my holiday if it were negative)

R/R/CS: MH stayed up late last night and woke me at 2am when he came to bed. My test time is 2:30...not happy:( then I realized with shopping tonight my temp time will be messed up as well. I may have cave and take a test tomorrow.

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? Yes I can't wait.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Happy thanksgiving to all that celebrate!

It is sooooooo good to be here in the TWW today!

Massive congratulations to @KDHB13 & @ReadyForaB !!!

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -2 & -1

Testing: no plans yet

R/R/CS: I'm in Geneva with my sister & it just snowed - it's beautiful. My chart is making me happy, I had to get up at 2am (4hours earlier than usual) for my flight so my temp is lower than it would have been it it's still higher than yesterday so that's sweet. It seems to increase by 0.05 every 45 mins so likely would have been around 0.20f higher at my normal time.

GTKY: Who's doing some Black Friday shopping this year? I'm not home but brought the iPad so can check what's happening online!

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @YaNeverKnow Are you planning on charting your temps next cycle if you don't get a BFP this time around?

• Congratulations @KDHB13 & @ReadyForaB!!! What a day to find out! I don't know if I'd be able to keep it to myself if I found out on a holiday and was going to see people, haha.

H&H nine months to the both of you!!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• ***Lurker from WTO***

@KDHB13, we'll miss you, but congrats all the same! And congrats to you too, @ReadyForaB!!! I too got all choked up thinking about how awesome it must have been to see that BFP on Thanksgiving morning! :smiley:
    FKA alicedavid2013

Me: 30 & DH: 37
    Married: September 2013
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP 1/8/16 - MC 1/20/16

• Oops. Good catch @bcooke314
  • ****lurker, siggy warning*******

Congratulations!!!!! @KBHB13 and @ReadyForaB H&H 9 months! What a wonderful thanksgiving surprise.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Congratulations @KDBH2013 and @ReadyForaB!!! That's such an exciting way to spend thanksgiving!

And happy thanksgiving to everyone else! I hope we all get a good idea of what a bump feels like today with our food-babies! :lol:

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -5, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Not until the first week of December

R/R/CS: just ready to stuff my face in the most classless way possible.

I'm a little bit of a shopoholic so I go with a couple of girlfriends and we get some shopping done and mostly make fun of the soccer moms trampling over people for that damn crock pot.
  • Lurking from WTO

Congrats @ReadyForaB and @KDBH2013 wishing you a h&h 9 months!! :smile:
  • ***Dirty Lurker***

Congrats to all the Thanksgiving BFP's today!!!!
  • ***lurker/ticker warning***
    I knew when I saw @mrsschmity had posted that there were some BFPs!

Congratulations @KDHB13 and @ReadyForaB!
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16