Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anyone else experience this?

edited November 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I'm sure someone will flame me or QFP this but here goes....
I've lurked and found little information. I know no one here is a Dr. I know that no two people's experiences are the same. My question is, do any of you ladies have sharp stabbing pains in your pelvic region after sex, not during but after? Ever since I came off the nexaplon in May, I've had these stabbing pains in my lower right pelvic region immediate following intercourse. Haven't brought it up the Dr yet because I haven't gotten a new OBGYN yet, due to insurance change. I've Googled and results show cysts, tilted uterus, endometriosis, low CP, and most extreme cancer. I refuse to let Google, WebMd, or the TB diagnose me. Just wanted to see if any of you ladies experience the same thing, or am I the only freak out there?

Edited for clarification

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Options
    No, I've never had that. If you don't have an obgyn, consider calling your PCP (if you have one).
  • Options
    What's wrong with someone QFP? It's helpful...

• Options
    Thanks. As I said, wasn't trying to say our experiences were the same. Just trying to see if other women have the same problem.
  • Options

Thanks. As I said, wasn't trying to say our experiences were the same. Just trying to see if other women have the same problem.

I still don't understand the benefit of that. How do other people saying "yes I have pain after sex" affect whether or not you should talk to a doctor? You're concerned enough about your pain to ask random people. But if a few say "me too!" then are you no longer concerned? Because you still have no way of knowing if your pain is remotely similar to theirs.

This is really no different from the newbs who come in asking if anyone else has had tingly nipples or an itchy uterus or whatever. The answer is always the same.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow