Parenting after 35
Options

Weekly baby weight-loss checkin: 11/23/15

1. How many weeks postpartum?

2. How many pounds do you want to lose to reach your pre-baby weight (most recent child)?

3. How many pounds do you want to lose to reach your ideal weight?

4. What is your overall plan?

5. How did last week go?

6. What is your plan for the upcoming week?

QOTW - How do you find time to work out?  Share your tips here!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekly baby weight-loss checkin: 11/23/15

• Options
    marijaa333marijaa333 member
    edited November 2015
    1. How many weeks postpartum?  6 months!!

2. How many pounds do you want to lose to reach your pre-baby weight (most recent child)?  Just reached pre-baby weight this week!

3. How many pounds do you want to lose to reach your ideal weight? 4-5 pounds more and I'll be happy!

4. What is your overall plan?  My plan is to eat healthfully. I get hungry really quickly if I don't eat protein and lots of veggies, so I'm trying to up those and reduce any comfort foods. I'm still breastfeeding, so I can get away with the occasional muffin, which helps. 

5. How did last week go?  It's been a good week - I'm off work and have been carrying my son a lot, which is fantastic exercise. I also caught a mild virus which may have resulted in a bit of dehydration, so I could be a pound under what I actually weigh when well hydrated. Will see net week... 

6. What is your plan for the upcoming week?  I'd like to spend some more time with the boy in my ergo. I'll also take a day off next week if I can.

QOTW - How do you find time to work out?  Share your tips here!  I haven't been back to the gym yet (GASP) but I have been doing a LOT of walking with my son in the ergo. We both love it and it's great exercise. I hope I can keep it up as he grows.
  • Options
    @marijaa333 ... CONGRATS!!  That is awesome!!!

1. How many weeks postpartum?
    21 weeks
    2. How many pounds do you want to lose to reach your pre-baby weight (most recent child)?
    I think 3.  Haven't weighed myself in a while.
    3. How many pounds do you want to lose to reach your ideal weight?
    4. What is your overall plan?
    Same plan, just need to stick to it.
    5. How did last week go?
    Not so great, but oh well.
    6. What is your plan for the upcoming week?
    Sticking to the plan
    QOTW - How do you find time to work out?  Share your tips here!
    I am having a real hard time balancing work and home right now.  Need to make working out a priority and maybe even schedule it on the calendar.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker