Infertility

New to this site many questions about IVF

Hi I am going for my first visit to Carolina conceptions if there is anyone who can answer some of my questions I would really appreciate it:)

Re: New to this site many questions about IVF

• Lots of ladies have done IVF (maybe not with that clinic).  Go ahead and post your questions and ladies came chime in.  
  • @lilchris15 - did you find the support and answers to your questions you were looking for?
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011
    Me: 32, DH: 32
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
    • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
    • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
    • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
    • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
    • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
    • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
    • TW below
    • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
    • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Loading the player...
  • @lilchris15 - Carolina Conceptions is my clinic too!  My husband and I are newbies though, just about to try our first ever IUI tomorrow morning.  I know someone personally who did IVF with Carolina Conceptions and she recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.  CC has some pretty rave reviews, and I'm hoping to be another success story!  Welcome!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Hi @lilchris15, yes, there are lots of us who are going through IVF and are at different points in the process. You've come to the right place to have questions answered. Obviously, everyone is different and so are the doctors and the protocols they follow. However, we will answer any questions to the best of our ability. :smile:
  • @lilchris15 anything specific? Ask away! :)