High-Risk Pregnancy

First posting

Hi everyone! Newbie here. My DH and I are officially TTC and just got my IUD removed after 3 years. We are known high risk going in from my history of an extensive LEEP, endometriosis and PCOS. So great to hear everyone's stories and know we aren't alone in our struggles. We know we have an uphill battle and will have to be measure every 2 weeks from 12-26 for a possible clerclage but we know it's well worth it. Hoping to find a doctor in Phoenix that does TAC if needed but who knows. Best wishes to everyone

Re: First posting

• I just wanted to say welcome and tell you that I also had an aggressive LEEP and one follow-up LEEP. I was monitored and while my cervix did shorten, never enough for my doctor to justify a cerclage..although I was on bed rest and progesterone. I stopped progesterone at 35 weeks and, albeit what nurses told me was a quick labor, had a healthy baby girl at 37 w, 6 d. Just because our cervixes are short, doesn't mean they're not strong!

One of my friends had a LEEP, then got pregnant before they even advised her to and she never had any issues at all.