TTC After a Loss

TTC and Boost Progesterone naturally question

My husband and I will be TTC again in January and my dr and I suspect (and will test for this week) that I've got hormonal imbalances, so low progesterone. I had my second miscarriage a few weeks ago and I'll be working on healing and boosting my progesterone in the meantime. I should mention my cycles are painful all throughout the month with constant cramping, BT and unpredictable periods as well as fatigue (makes it tough with caring for my son eek). SO with all that said, has anyone tried the following and been successful in balancing hormones and boosting progesterone naturally:

Magnesium oil, Progesterone Cream and Vitex vitamins to balance hormones and improve progesterone? Did you notice a difference and when? How did your pregnancy go if you are or were pregnant doing these? Any other recommendations of any natural methods?

I'm game to hear any:) it's neat to see what other homeopathic methods mamas do/try

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: TTC and Boost Progesterone naturally question

• I've read a lot about Vitamin b6 being beneficial. 
  • @mom2adoodle thanks! I just ordered some:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and my RE is having me take ovasitol which is a supplement of a combination of two forms of inositol - something our bodies make naturally but we also get some from food - it's supposed to help balance out hormones that are messed up from insulin resistance - it's a more natural alternative to a drug called metformin. this is my first cycle taking it though. I'm hoping it will make me ovulate regularly by January when I get back to ttc also!
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• I take coconut oil to help hormone balance. You can take it in pill form. It's done wonders for me. I also give it to my husband to help with his fertility.