New to The Bump
Options

New Around These Parts

picklespleasepicklesplease member
edited November 2015 in New to The Bump
Hi all! 

I made the mistake of responding to a post before I had a chance to introduce myself. I figured my introduction is better late than never, right? 

I'm an English as a Second Language teacher here in Nebraska. I mostly work with refugee and migrant students. I have a large Spanish-speaking population, but also have a large number of Karen (from Thailand) and Nepali students. I love my job and working with my kids. 

I'm 30 and my DH just celebrated his 31st birthday. We have been married since June of 2015, and have now really just started TTC. I have been having some health problems that have been making even starting difficult, including discovering I don't always ovulate. I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and noticed a few things were amiss. My DH and I are starting to struggle with everything as no doctors are listening when I tell them there is something wrong. It's the usual pat on the head and tell me to "stop stressing and it will just happen." Any recommendations on questions to ask at doctor's appointments? 

Anyway, I stumbled across The Bump and I am so glad I did. I might have some "stupid" questions, so I hope you will all bear with me. :)