Babies on the Brain
Options

First Response curved question?

hannahh18hannahh18 member
edited November 2015 in Babies on the Brain
Hi! I am on cycle day 30 and decided to take a test today. I used the first response curved test and i SWEAR there was a second very faint line after 2 minutes and disappeared after about 7. Has anyone else experienced this with the new curved test?
I will re test again in a few days, just wondering if this is normal with this brand.

Re: First Response curved question?

• Options
    Lurker:

The new curved tests are bad for the dye sticking on the first line, or showing an indent line that looks like a faint positive. I would try their regular test, not the curved.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hannahh18 said:
    Hi! I am on cycle day 30 and decided to take a test today. I used the first response curved test and i SWEAR there was a second very faint line after 2 minutes and disappeared after about 7. Has anyone else experienced this with the new curved test? I will re test again in a few days, just wondering if this is normal with this brand.
    @hannahh18

I have heard / read some less than positive reviews on the curved tests as well. I would also suggest another test. One I heard is very good is ClearBlue.
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I prefer the non curved first response tests. I've had the noticeable indent on the two curved tests I've taken.