Babies: 0 - 3 Months

LOVE AngelCare!

Hey mommas,
Just wanted to post on here about how much I LOVE our AngelCare movement monitor!! I see a lot of posts regarding paranoia and fear of SIDS as well as having active babies who roll over. My son is a tummy sleeper, just like me and DH and has been rolling over since about 10w. I had the worst paranoia and would not sleep at night because I was constantly checking on DS. Once I noticed he would only sleep for more than 20/30 min on his stomach, I really didn't sleep. I was so scared. That's when I took out of AngelCare monitor and set it up. It took about a week to have confidence and trust in but now I love it!!! It's the only way I can sleep peacefully. For those wondering if you haven't heard of it, the monitor is a pad that goes underneath the mattress in the crib. It monitor breathing and movement. If baby doesn't breath for 15 seconds it sends out a warning beep, that is intending to wake baby out of the super deep sleeping they can go into (baby sleepapnia its referred to as) & if the monitor detects no breathing for 20 seconds it sounds an alarm that is sure to wake anyone up. Ours has gone off twice and although false alarms are always possibly. I have much more peace of mind letting my DS sleep on his tummy and in his crib! I recommend this to all my mom friends and a lot of them either had never heard of AngelCare, or have seen it in stores and we're not sure if it was worth the price/actually worked. Had to share with you all!! & SIA if you are all steps ahead of me and have heard and used this monitor forever haha