Infertility

2ww - week of 11/16

13»

Re: 2ww - week of 11/16

• @Colleen0516 I am sorry for your negative results and for how you are feeling. I was reading your posts and opened the thread to see your results hoping for good news. I hope you get your good news very very soon ! Good luck with your FET next cycle.
    I will have my beta tomorrow, but all the hpt s are negative so I know what is gonna come. but unfortunately I still cannot kill the hope totally. 

@melb1660 congatulations ! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy !!!

• @Colleen0516 I'm sorry to hear about your BFN. Here's hoping AF comes soon so you can do the FET in December! AF started for me yesterday literally within an hour of getting my BETA results. Of course. Going in for baseline ultrasound on Sunday for another IUI cycle. If it goes like last cycle i will probably have IUIs on 12/1 and 12/2. Which at least means I won't be on TWW over Christmas. Small blessings!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Colleen0516 So sorry to hear its negative. But its good that you get to transfer soon. Wishing a quick AF show.

@melb1660 Congratulations!

• @Colleen0516 I'm sorry to hear about your BFN! No matter how prepared we are it still stings all the same! Looks like you and I may be on similar FET schedules. Hope AF visits you soon and GL with the next one!

@wmenende thank you for the kind and encouraging words! This has to be God's plan for all of us and in his time we will be blessed!

Congrats to all the BFPs and very sorry to the ones with BFNs!
  • I got my BETA back this morning ... BFN. I'm not really sure what we're going to do. Either take a break and NTNP or do Letrozole without the trigger, but I almost don't want to try so hard anymore....when you get a BFN after all this work (the medications, injections, temping, charting, billions of OPKs, timing, etc.) it's just so devastating. I guess this time was hard because this cycle was miserable. Ovulation was painful and I was super bloated and felt this pressure on my stomach all week, then I started getting what we thought were implantation cramps set 9 dpo, and I'm still waiting for the inevitable AF to arrive. It was a miserable cycle and I don't know if I want to go through it again.

*Loss mentioned*

me 30 (PCOS)  dh 30 (healthy, 2 children from previous relationship)
    TTC #1 since October 2015

July 2015 - natural pregnancy; m/c @ 4 weeks
    August 2015 - started 500 mg of metformin
    September 2015 - increased metformin to 1000 mg; began seeing RE 
    October 2015 - 2.5 mg Letrozole; 2 follicle ultrasounds; trigger shot; positive OPK at CD 16
    November 2015 - 2.5 mg Letrozole; positive OPK at CD 16
    December 2015 - 2.5 mg Letrozole; positive OPK at CD 12; 200 mg Prometrium (progesterone) starting 3 DPO 

• @genipher1231 I'm really sorry for your BFN. It's tough to put your body through all this stuff and not feel like yourself because of all the meds and then end up with another BFN! Maybe you can take a month off to enjoy the holidays and then try again!
    @Colleen0516 I'm so sorry. Hoping you can do another transfer soon!
    Hang in there ladies!
  • Well looks like I am out for December too! Went in for baseline today to find a 6cm cyst on my left (only working) ovary. Birth control pills for me...
  • @PCOSat25 I'm so sorry to hear about the cyst. What needs to happen before you can start up again? Even though this is a dissapointment, try and enjoy the holiday season and the wine and eggnog that goes along with it! You'll he in my thoughts and hopefully 2016 is the year of your BFP! *hugs*
  • wmenendewmenende member
    edited November 2015
    @genipher1231 sorry for your bfn. This is really tough on all of us both mentally and physically. Enjoy the holidays and best wishes for a better cycle if you try again. AF took what seemed like forever to come for me but was actually today -so 4 days. @Colleen0516 sorry for your bfn. Fx that you can do the FET before the lab closes and that it's the ONE!!!!! @PCOSat sorry to hear about the cyst. At least you are now aware that there Something that they need to address. Hopefully it will be soon and you'll be on your way for better news (wink wink)!
  • @whileibreatheihope I am so freaking excited for you!  Congratulations honey and I am absolutely receiving that baby dust you are sending out!
    Me (39) | DH (41)
    Married: 5/31/2014
    TTC #1 since 10/2014
    SA: Count/Motility = Good/Decent; Morphology = 6%
    HSG: All clear
    November 2015: 100mg of Clomid for 5 days, 1 -75mg injection of Follistim 
    4 mature follicles! - RE cancelled cycle (bummed)
    Course of action is medication and TI
    May 2016: 100mg Clomid for 5 days, Estrace for 5 days, Mucinex for DH and I during ovulation week, 100mg progesterone & a baby aspirin until I get BFN (so of course I'm hoping to have to continue taking them). DH is now also taking a multi-vitamin with Zinc.
    Course of action is still medication and TI
  • khush87khush87 member
    edited November 2015
    @whileibreatheihope wishing you good luck for the first ultrasound tomorrow! Let me know how it went! FX. Have you experienced any symptoms yet?
  • sorry for all the BFN

Congrats to the BFP
  • Our beta is tomorrow but I'm really anxious. I'm hesitant to wait until after thanksgiving b/c I'm not sure I'll be able to keep a smile on all day for my family if it's negative. Especially since I'm hounded every year about when we'll have a baby (as if it's that easy to just decide a date).

On the other hand, I don't know if I can wait any longer to find out, 2 weeks is long enough, should I really add another weekend? :(

Well, congrats for the BFP's and sorry for the BFN's. Hopefully our day will come soon.
    Me:23 DH:32
    Married 5/14/13
    TTC #1 since 5/14
    TTC #1 w/ treatments since 5/15
    BFN 7/15
    BFP 8/15-MMC 9/15

BFP 10/15- Diagnosed BO 12/15
    BFP 2/16-EDD 11/18/2016 

• khush87khush87 member
    edited November 2015
    I had some bleeding last night so went in for an early ultrasound (5w4D), was so worried and depressed. But saw a gestational sac (measured 9.2mm) and a small yolk sac. Too early to see the fetus. It has relieved me a lot..Next ultrasound is on 5th Dec (7w), probably will see a tiny little heart in action!!! :)

alqizwik wishing you good luck for the BETA!! FX
  • @khush87 that is GREAT news! So happy for you. What an awesome thing to be greatful for this year! Happy thanksgiving! FX for a h&h 9 months. :)
    Married 5/14/13
    TTC #1 since 5/14
    BFN 7/15
    BFP 8/15-MMC 9/15

BFP 2/16-EDD 11/18/2016 

• @khush87 So happy and relieved to hear your good news!! Praying you get to see your little ones heartbeat soon! My US was this morning - saw two gestational sacs! I'm 5w1d today, so very early. One had a yolk sac already and measured 5w3d and the other didn't have a yolk sac yet but measured on target at 5w1d. Hcg levels jumped from 971 last Friday to 11,670. Kinda worried that my one little one doesn't have a yolk sac yet, but I know its early so I'm going to stay positive. Next US is next Wednesday.
  • @khush87 that's great news! I'm praying for you and the little one!
    @whileibreatheihope congrats on the twins! Here's to a H&H 9 months!
  • khush87khush87 member
    edited November 2015
    @whileibreatheihope Congratulations on Twins! Your ultrasounds seem to be scheduled pretty early. In India they don't do it before 7w. But because I had bleeding they checked me yesterday! Wishing you good luck for the next ultrasound!

@alqizwik Thank you! How did your BETA went?

@PrayingMom2Be Thanks for the wishes! How are you doing?
  • @khush87 unfortunately not well. They told me to prepare for another chemical pregnancy since my numbers are so low. On the bright side, it shouldn't take long for my numbers to go down. Hopefully I'll able to start another medicated cycle next month. :)
    Married 5/14/13
    TTC #1 since 5/14
    BFN 7/15
    BFP 8/15-MMC 9/15

BFP 2/16-EDD 11/18/2016 

• @khush87 I'm hanging in there. Taking my BC till the 25th of Dec. and then I'll start on estradiol, because of the holiday I'm in a longer wait this time.

@alqizwik I'm sorry to hear, prayerfully your next cycle has better results!
  • @whileibreatheihope how did the ultrasound go today?