Connecticut Babies

Expecting Mom's in Stamford/Greenwich

Hi ladies,
I'm a FTM expecting my baby in May, was just wondering if there were other mom's in the area?
Thanks,
Amanda

Re: Expecting Mom's in Stamford/Greenwich

• Hi!
    I'm a FTM as well just moved out to the Stamford area from the city. Due in January. How's your pregnancy going so far?
  • Hi Amber,
    I'm a FTM too, also living in Stam land! I'm due in May so you're a little bit ahead of me. Pregnancy is going good, I think I eat everything in site at this point. How about you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha, if your anything like me that won't be stopping soon. Pregnancy for me is going well. Starting to get a bit uncomfortable but all in all can't complain!
  • I am a FTM and used to live in Stamford (family is still there so we are there on the weekdays). We live in Wilton now and our baby is 10 weeks old. I am wishing you best of luck ladies
  • @allstagg congrats on the safe arrival of your little one! Hope all is going well in the transition to motherhood. It would be nice to get a group of soon to be/new moms going in the area. If either of you are interests or know other women who may be as well let me know!
  • FTM in Stamford due end of Jan/beginning of Feb, hi ladies! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies! I'm a FTM to Dylan, born November 27 at Greenwich Hospital. We live in Stamford. I'm definitely interested in forming a local group!
  • I am also a FTM in Stamford, just moved from Minnesota! My daughter is a little older than you guys' LOs, 7 months.
  • I'm also going to be a FTM in September or so. I plan on doing the prenatal yoga classes at Family Tree Yoga if anyone is interested. They also have great mommy and me classes for those further along.
  • ctmamaoftwoctmamaoftwo member
    edited January 2016
    @CaraBoonie you are in the home stretch now! So exciting. I just had my little one on the 18th. @gkrenzel welcome to CT @mmbpeluso  I have been looking into he classes there as well. I've heard great things about the baby massage classes. 

Whoever is interested PM me your email address and we can start throwing around some ideas for getting together and know each other a bit better. 

ETA: didn't post everything
  • I did Family Tree prenatal and Kim is great! We start mommy & me on Saturday. We also started Stroller Strides this week, which was awesome! 
  • Hi @gkrenzel i moved to stamford last year. I'm originally from Brainerd! I just had a baby in April. So my little man is still new. I don't know many new moms in town. Are there any play groups.