July 2015 Moms

Boob preference (BF QUESTION)

n3na94n3na94 member
edited October 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Hi mamas! I think my son likes my left boob more than my right. Anyone else's baby Prefers one boob more than the other!?

Re: Boob preference (BF QUESTION)

• Mine is the opposite - she seems to prefer my right boob
  • My son definitely favors my left over my right. Probably why my left makes so much more when I pump!
  • Loading the player...
  • My girl only likes the left she won't feed off the right. Only problem is I now have one bigger boob than the other
  • My girl only likes the left she won't feed off the right. Only problem is I now have one bigger boob than the other

You could try to position your little one in a football position. I did that to see if my little one would take it and realized he did take the right boob if he was in that position and laying on his right side. :) So now the only way he takes the right boob is if he's in a football position or when he's really hungry he'll take it in the regular position.
  • My little guy used to favor the right, but now it's the left. My left is still my slacker boob when I pump though.
  • My first and now my second both favor the left. I feel like it produces more milk.