C-sections

being vain

how long has it taken you ladies to lose your pregnancy weight? i gained 40lbs and 4 weeks after birth i was only down 10 and 8lbs of that was the baby. i am breastfeeding but not exercising yet and even when the doctor clears me to exercise, i'll be surprised if i even have time to exercise!

Re: being vain

• Honestly I never did but I plan on doing so this time around!
    Just be sure to eat right and healthy and walk or get moving here or there, when it starts coming off you'll be more motivated to make time for more exercise. Wishing you the best!
  • amm0512amm0512 member
    edited October 2015
    Once my milk came in with DS, the weight just fell off for me. I was in pre-pregnancy clothes at two weeks postpartum and pre-pregnancy weight by 3.5 weeks postpartum. Fingers crossed that something similar will happen with this pregnancy.
  • Loading the player...
  • I lost all my pregnancy weight but I am working on losing the weight before I got pregnant. My daughter is a toddler now, so I have been walking since my doctor cleared me to exercise. I just incorporated my daughter since she was liitle. I always took her on walks with me. I have great walking/hiking trails were I live around the city and/or some of the parks. We are TTC #2 so it's like a catch 22 for me. 
  • Maybe 4 months.
  • My little guy is 4 months and I still have 35 lbs to lose. I gained 50. I just started weight watchers because he is still very needy and getting in any sort of exercise is tough. I did weight watchers before I got pregnant and lost 50lbs so hoping it works again! Weight loss is mostly food choices/portion sizes anyway.
  • @randa923 I want to do weight watchers too. I think it would help be accountable.
  • It takes 9 months to put it on. Give yourself at least that

• 4 years :open_mouth: but I had 2 more children in that time.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers