Success after IF
Options

~~~carrieb~~~~~

@CarrieB. How was your 10 year anniversary trip?? What sites did you guys see and did you go to any of my suggested places?
image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2

Re: ~~~carrieb~~~~~

• Options
    hey- I wanted to come on here and thank you for the suggestions. We had such a fun time in San Francisco. We ended up going to Cellarmaker Brewery which you recommended and it was so cool! I loved the hippie vibe and the non-touristry crowd and we thought the beer selection was incredible. We ended up trying 4 different beers. We also had dinner at Ferry Plaza Seafood that you recommended. It was so good and very reasonably priced for San Francisco. Farm to table restaurants are some of my favorites anyway and their clam chowder was incredible. 

We also did a tour of Alcatraz which I've done before, but my husband never did, so that was fun again. We did a bus tour that took us to Muir Woods, Sonoma and two wineries - our favorite winery was the Larsen Family Winery. If you have never gone there, you need to check it out- so fun. 

Our hotel was right near Chinatown, so we walked through there a lot and made the mistake of buying a moon cake. I had no idea that there was a salted duck egg in the middle. In all, it was a really great trip and a perfect place for a 10 year anniversary trip. 
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Options
    @CarrieB. I'm so glad you enjoyed my recommendations! Sounds like your trip was great. I've lived in the SF bay my whole life and, believe it or not, have never been to Alcatraz ha! And as for mooncakes.. Yuck! Once dh had one and it was moldy inside. Definitely not my cup of tea.
    We'll have to check our Larsen family winery. I'm always looking for great places to try.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2