Orange County Babies
Options

Dr. Jody White Lai in Newport Beach

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything about Dr. Lai in Newport Beach. I'm looking for an OB with privileges at Hoag, as my gyno no longer does obstetrics.

Re: Dr. Jody White Lai in Newport Beach

• Options
    I'm not sure about Dr. Lai, but I go to Dr. Speir and I think she's great! She has an office in Newport and Irvine and delivers at Hoag.
  • Options
    I LOVE Dr. Lai! She is patient, highly educated, spends a lot of time with you and her office and staff are very kind.

I was recommended to her by my Primary Care doctor who told me Dr. Lai delivered her babies. Then I needed a high risk Dr. and he told me that Dr Lai also delivered his two babies. The best doctor's in OC are having her deliver their kids! Also, every time I go to a Hoag Class the staff says "I love Dr. Lai she is our favorite!"

Lastly, I had a long labor with my son and she ended up being off shift but she stayed on for 5 hours so she could deliver me because she knew I was scared. I'm currently pregnant with my daughter and I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else.

The only downside is that she is in high demand and it can take a while to see her :(
    Married 4/24/2009 TTC 1/01/2013 BFP 7/1/2013
    TTC #2 01/01/15 BFP 4/24/15
    Healthy Baby Boy Delivered in March 2014
    "Courage is not absence from fear but rather and understanding; that what you desire is greater than what you fear"

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker