Nurseries and Baby Gear

XP - STM stroller recs?

Bat_Ish_CrazyBat_Ish_Crazy member
edited October 2015 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
I'm cross posting from September 2015 ...

I need a stroller that can accommodate my newborn DD2 and 4yo DD1. I would like the option for DD1 to be able to sit or stand to ride. This would mainly be used for trips to the zoo or similar outings. Any other STMs find a stroller that works well for 2 kids?

ETA: this will get infrequent use, so we're hoping not to break the bank.

ETA: Does anyone have first hand knowledge of whether the Graco Snugride Click Connect car seats are compatible with the Joovy Caboose or the Baby Trend Sit and Stand Ultra?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me: 28, DH: 33
Conceived DD in <1yr w/o assistance
TTC#2 since 11/2013
DX: PCOS
Benched pending conf of Rubella immunity
Next Cycle: CLOMID round 1

Re: XP - STM stroller recs?

• edited October 2015
    I have the Graco Ready2Grow LX for the exact reason as you. Plus my DD 1 is very tall for her age. She was almost 3 when DD2 was born. I knew that a BJ City Select - which seems to be a favorite here as far as doubles go - would NOT work out for us bc of DD1's size. We first used the stroller with the carseat (a Graco Snugride) in the back in the sling thing, DD1 in the front seat. Then I moved the carseat to the front, still rear facing. And DD1 on the bench. Now that DD2 is too big, she either rides in the top seat in the back and DD1 in the front, or DD2 in the front and DD1 on the bench. DD2 is huge for her age too, she's been over 97% for height all her life. This stroller is heavy, but rides nice, has a huge basket and the price can't be beat.