Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Re: **

• Options
    I feel your pain. My supervisor started her maternity leave today... Talk about rubbing salt in the wound. What helped me was talking to DH. He's my rock and the only thing that's keeping me going through this frustrating and ongoing process
    Me: 24 DH: 28
    Married: 04/04/2014
    TTC #1: 05/2015
  • Options
    There are two threads pinned at the top of this board called "pro tips for how to deal when everyone else is pregnant" and "secrets to surviving the waiting game" that are full of tips and tricks and venting. Also, the daily WTO and TWW threads are great places for your daily thoughts/feelings toward TTC. I would recommend checking those out. :)
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome, and I am sorry for all your frustrations. We all have been there! 
    While this journey of TTC may be long, and some may be short. I wish you all the  best! 

Take time to lurk here, and if you have questions search them first. If you still haven't found an answer we are happy to give some insight. 
    Make sure to read all the pinned threads at the top, and familiarize yourself with the rules.

If you haven't already, the book Taking Charge of your Fertility is a good place to start. it has a ton of information on your cycle and different health problems people may be struggling with. It also explains all the ins and outs of charting your BBT, CM and Cervical position if you decide to chart all that too. 

Good luck to you!  and Welcome!! 
    ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options
    Having kids is one big test of patience. It begins with TTC and continues through pregnancy and after birth. The way your patience is tested changes through the various stages, but it never goes away. Now is as good a time as any to learn some ways to deal with it.