1st Trimester
Options

I'm sexy and I know it... except not really, not at all.

Good grief my first trimester has me feeling all sorts of awkward. I'm at this weird in-between stage where I haven't popped and you prob can't tell I'm pregnant (till it's 8pm at night and my pregnancy bloat is in full force) but NOTHING fits and I'm all sorts of pudgy. Finding clothes that actually zip is a daily struggle. I won't even mention sex, I have no desire right now. My poor SO. We worked so hard to get pregnant now I'm like "your job is done sir" ha! Anyways, anyone else feeling like their body is in some weird pregnancy limbo?

Re: I'm sexy and I know it... except not really, not at all.

• Options
    Yes, totally. And I'm only 6.5 weeks :(
  • Options

I'm super bloated, constipated and just feeling fat. It doesn't feel sexy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boobs are awkwardly huge and I thought it was WAY too early for this junk! The H thinks it's hilarious but I'm a mass of "don't touch me they're sore" and praying that doesn't mean they'll get a few times bigger yet.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'm huge!  I know it's just bloat, but I look 5-6 months pregnant.  When I wake up in the morning, I have an almost flat tummy but by noon I'm pudgy.  I couldn't hide my pregnancy any longer at work, because people were already asking me at 8 weeks if I was pregnant, because I'm that bloated.  We're going to a wedding next weekend, and I no longer have nice clothes that fit.  I'm going to buy a maternity dress and just roll with it.  Everyone will think I'm 6 months along bc I'll be enormous by 7pm.  
  • Options
    @desertheart, that is precisely where this post was coming from originally! I have a wedding to go to tonight and I could only find 2 dresses that actually zip up. I tried everything on after normal bloat so I figured after a 4 course meal I'd need even more room. I'm only 8 weeks but by the end of the day I'm def looking like I'm rounding the 6 month corner. We haven't told his mom and step dad yet we wanted to wait till tomorrow when the wedding festivities are over but I told the fiance just from 1. not drinking and 2. I look like I obviously have a baby in there... or a pumpkin... the cat may be out of the bag.

In regards to big boobs... I'm in the same boat. Have no clue how people who are well endowed can run. i clearly need to invest in better bras now!
  • Options
    @amandaalb12   A scarf might be your new best friend.  I think you could wear one of those cute linen patterned scarfs or some sort of wrap with a black dress and hide it pretty well.

Back in August I had to go to court to give a deposition against the guy who broke into our house.  Well, I wore this awesome black dress, but when I got in the car and sat down-- it was so tight and uncomfortable.  But I didn't have time to change. Should've wore sweats bc that's what most people were wearing....another story.  I've had to go back several times, and I wear nice but comfy clothes to sit there all morning.
  • Options
    I too am bloat-pregnant by 8pm! But i agree im kinda right in this spot too, ive gained weight but its just from my endless need to eat.
  • Options
    Totally agree with the scarf suggestion! My chest has become large very quickly and I think scarves and jackets hide it pretty well.
  • Options
    OH GOD YES AMEN GIRL. I have felt nothing but disgusting and I'm so pudgy. My grandmother told me today "you gained weight in your face and arms" THANKS gram. I wish I would pop so I look pregnant. I'm ten weeks by the way