Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

2»

Re: WTO Thursday

• Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BD EOD, PNV, temping

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: REALLY hurt my knee today working out. I tripped over a weight (clumsy), and felt my knee pop really hard, and went all the way to the ground. Ouchhhhhhhh. Thankfully just a friend of mine was in the section of the gym to witness this. I had to sit there/almost pass out for a god 20 minutes. I didn't know if I could drive home. Now I'm on the couch with an ice pack, hoping it doesn't get worse before the morning. I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow, where I stand non-stop, and don't have an option of sitting for more than a few minutes at a time. We even stand for lunch. Oh healthcare profession, you are bad for my health.
    DH was obviously concerned, but also wanted to know how this was going to affect the "baby making" schedule. Haha. I told him that my knee is not involved in BDing, it will be fine.

GTKY: What is your favorite meal when you are feeling sick? Grilled cheese or Mac and cheese.

When I was little, my mom used to let me drink the syrup/juice out of a can of peaches. Weird, but I remember loving that. I'm sure it was just because it was full of sugar that I loved it. But not sure why she just let me do it when I was sick?? Or let me do it at all??
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• 1st WTO post!

Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, waiting on AF to finish.  Temping/CM/OPKs later.  Oh, and hurry hooooome, H.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  Hooray for my first concert in 3 years!  Keith Urban nailed it last night.  This is my first post-Mirena, back-to-the-usual AF and the pukey cramps at least waited until this morning.

GTKY: What is your favorite meal when you are feeling sick?  Chicken & rice soup!

@0SeaMonkey0  I think your momma's recipe sounds totally magical and I will probably steal it for my recipe book.  Thank you!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Loading the player...
  • @ReesaAnne16 The positive opk is under MON section. It stands for Low, High and Peak. The peak day represents the positive. I am using Clear Blue Advanced OPKs this month :)