Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time?

Re: TWW Thursday

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 34/10

Timing: -4,-1,0

Testing Plans: I don't know, maybe Saturday or Sunday or Monday (AF would be late) it's so stressful

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk.
    I'm a mess....temperature went back to the highest of all time this morning. But I have been feeling horrible and I'm sure AF is on the way (lots of right side cramping) I don't even have the energy to symptom spot anymore. I have had acid reflux starting late afternoon for the past two day, making it almost impossible to eat and I don't do well without food :(
    I'll put my chart if some people wants to see it but I feel it's playing tricks on me.
    GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? Chicken with a "tail" made with inflated balloons. (6th grade)
  • Month/Cycle:I don't remember. 

CD/DPO: One day past

Timing: I can't remember what I'm supposed to put here. It's too early. lol. We were pretty strong going into my FW, but then it all fell apart in the end and we didn't BD on O day. 

Testing Plans: I think I'm just going to wait for AF on this one. I feel like we failed this cycle.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Mad at DH for choosing sleep over BD on O day. He doesn't get to be called "Dear" today! 

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? :| My Mom is amazingly crafty and has many, many talents. One of them is the ability to sew beautiful things. I am one of three kids, and she made all of our Halloween costumes every year growing up. So I think they were all pretty amazing. Looking at baby books/picture books I think the most creative one she made for me was a miniature bridal gown with a veil. My candy basket was a flower girls basket and I had this little retro haircut. lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • goldie987goldie987 member
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+2

Testing Plans: I want to wait until 16 DPO (essentially after AF is late) but I can feel my will power dropping already.10 more days is a LONG time and 4 more days seems so much more reasonable.  

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Same as yesterday, my dog keeps waking up early so my temps are all 30-45 minutes earlier than they should be.  I am a tad bit of a perfectionist and the open circles bug me so much.  On the bright side, it seems like my body is doing pretty darn well after coming off BCPs a few weeks ago.  Super excited about that.  

I don't know about "best" but my favorite by far was my costume from when I was 5 or 6.  My mom made my costume every year and I chose a pattern for a ballerina pig.  They tried to talk me out of it but I was determined to be a ballerina pig.  I found the picture last year and couldn't stop laughing.  eta-Other odd childhood costumes included a dragon and a lion.  I had a thing for animals...

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: Maybe Sunday or Monday if temps go up and no AF (expected Monday or Tuesday).

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Had a temp drop this morning of almost 0.3. Still higher than any of my pre-O temps, but I just have a feeling that this isn't the month. I didn't have a lot of hope with our timing, but it still sucks.

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? I was never into Halloween as an adult so I haven't had any good costumes. As a kid, I won a prize in 3rd grade when I dressed as a Christmas tree, haha.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • lm45678lm45678 member
    edited October 2015
    ****chart stalk/question****

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -4,-3,-1,0

Testing Plans: 10 DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I'm having a hard time not symptom spotting, especially because my good friend who is 5 1/2 weeks along keeps saying, ohh I had that! My temps are JUST above cover line so I'm worried that I'm out already. Also, I'm thinking that I have a short luteal phase- can any of the bump gods tell me what that means for me???

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? One year I dressed up making fun of one of my girlfriends (all in good fun). We had had an epic snow storm on year in college and she was wearing leggings, sneakers, flannel and a backwards hat-- so that was my costume.

ETA: I'm the one on the left. Also, I hope she never finds this or she'll kill me!
    >:)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • @laurenm2123 I wouldn't stress too much over your chart (easier to say than do! I know!!) because of the whole mouth breathing thing. If you look at the overall or was doing an average you are still doing good. And maybe you didn't implant yet if preggo (average is day 9). Also for short LP the only way to tell will be to see when/if AF comes, at how many Day post O. What was the number the other months??
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: I am not going to test until at least 12 DPO. Pretty much all of my cycles have been 28-31 days, and this cycle, 12 DPO will be CD 28 since I ovulated on CD 16 rather than CD 19 like usual. 

*Question* Do you guys decide on when to test based on DPO or when AF would be late based on your longest cycles?

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: So happy that I got solid crosshairs and that our timing was good. Now I must keep myself preoccupied for the next 9 days!

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? My husband and I went to a couples Halloween party a few years ago and we went as a pair of boobs. I sewed red lacy fabric on each of our shirts and then we stuffed a balloon underneath them. We stood side by side all night so that the costume would make sense - otherwise I looked like I was dressed as a pregnant lady with a weird shirt!
  • @Sgoldberg247 omg! I am actually going as a ballerina pig this year! I know it sounds crazy but it's true. Bought pig pajamas and putting a tutu on!

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 27/4

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,O

Testing Plans: 17 or 18th

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I had a craving for chocolate milk yesterday, same craving I had when I was pg. totes knocked up, right?? ;)

Hershey's Kiss!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 27/14

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, +2

Testing Plans: I've been testing since 10dpo with all negatives.  I gave up testing this morning. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: DH and I had sex last night and afterwards when I went to the bathroom, my cm and everything was tinged pink.  I haven't had anything since but I dont take that as a positive sign.  My temp went down a little this morning.  I'm in a shitty mood today and I'm mad at the world.  AF will likely be here tomorrow, just like she has been the past 11 months. I'm bitter, I'm sad, and I'm scared. I think reality is finally hitting me that I am probably entering into my 12th cycle and 12th month of ttc which is what my biggest fear has been. I'm really emotional about it today.

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? DH and I went as The Joker and Harley Quinn 2 years ago.  We won Most Scary and Sexiest costume.  Last year we went as Paul Bunyon and Babe the Blue Ox which was fun. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • @jolydan- I've never actually confirmed O with temping before... I have been using OPKs for the last 3 months and I see to O closer to CD 14 and this month was CD 17. I have always had 28 day cycles though. I guess I just have to wait and see if that happens this month- if so, AF is due Sunday.

@Jenners24 that's what I'm struggling with right now too! I am only 8DPO, but 3 days before missed period. I am going to try to wait until Saturday to test, I would say Sunday but who I am kidding!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 24/8 (O date not confirmed though...)

Timing: every other day

Testing Plans: waiting til CD 30 if I make it that far...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: today SUCKS! I feel really ill so have come home from work to sleep. I'm meant to be racing saturday and have a night with the girls planned but instead am pretty sure I'll be in bed all weekend. Also I found out today that 1 of my coworkers, who is 5 years older than me, is pregnant which in terms of her wedding (she wasn't trying before apparently - it was a whirlwind romance) she must have pretty much got KU on the wedding night. ARGGG!
    If this month is a fail I give up :(

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? Last year I made a Sally dress (pic attached) from Nightmare before Christmas and hubby went as Jack.
  • Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: 14DPO (Sunday)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: my cat totally snuggled my gut non-stop this morning. So. You know what that means: empty food dish! For real though, I've got nothing. TWW is harder for me when DH isn't here for sure reason.

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? In college, I was Silent Bob and a friend was Jay. I kept silent and in character all night. It was the most fun I've had for Halloween!

@jolydan FX for you! Your chart is pretty!
    @laurenm2123 I am a KD!
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ps: @Jenners24 I test based on AFs lateness compared to other months but I don't temp so I'm really just making an educated guess at O date...
  • @laurenm2123 and @hockeyfan42 KD here too!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • I'm actually APhi :) My girlfriend I was making fun of is a KD... Don't hate me!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • *Trigger warning - previous pregnancy mentioned in GTKY*

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: -4,1

Testing Plans: Tested last night, BFN. I'll test again on Saturday if AF doesn't show up before then.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I really don't know where I am in my cycle since I haven't started temping yet. I figured O by CM but I'm not confident. I'm looking forward to getting my thermometer so I can really start doing this. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? Halloween 2013 I was 7 months pregnant and I went as a bowling ball. I worn all black, cut out 3 white circles and glued them to my belly. It was the easiest costume ever and I was comfortable all night. \:D/
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -1, 0

Testing Plans: 13DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing really, just, you know, waiting.

My husband and I won 2nd place in a costume contest in college as Mario and Peach. It was awesome. I've never had so many people want to take a picture with me.
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• LasscherLasscher member
    edited October 2015
    @svermilli12 I'm sorry to hear you having such a rough time **hugs**
    @funkymooncow sorry you are going through this as well. I am no expert, but it may be a good idea to take a break while consulting with a RE if it doesn't happen this month. The process of TTC is emotionally and psychologically draining. **hugs**

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: Not paying attn or temping post O for sanity

Timing: 2 days before fertile window ED during fertile window except FF's O date (which I question) and the day after

Testing Plans: Sunday/Monday the earliest, I'm due for my period on Wednesday of next week

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: It really is a cruel joke on women that pregnancy symptoms are the same as pre-menstrual ones. I've been trying really hard not to symptom spot, but I woke up with crampy feelings last night, my boobs have been intermittently throbbing for the past few days, I'm bloated, and I"m gassy which are ALL potential PMS symptoms. 

****TMI**** and I didn't mention this earlier in my postings but a brown/smeared almost blood seed like thing popped out of my vagina (trust me it was that hole and not the other, I was so freaked I showed the DH to confirm I wasn't losing it) a few days ago,  WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED MY WHOLE LIFE. I went to obgyn 2 days later and my exam was normal so…..

The waiting is terrible. Not temping is still helping me somewhat, because I am well rested now, which has a huge impact on my sanity. I have to confess I did temp 2 days ago, because I had to wake up for work at the time I used to temp so I figured why not and got the highest temp I ever got, but I stopped again after that. 

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? Not to brag I've had some pretty epic costumes, the few years I dress up I go all out in the creativity department, but my favorite has to be a witch costume my mom made for me when I was a little kid, because it was made with her loving hands.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 29/10

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: BFN yesterday. Probably again this weekend if AF doesn't beat me to it.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: temp dropped yesterday a bit but came back at the highest temp I've ever had this morning. I didn't wake up with the horrible cramps I usually get on the day of my period, so I'm hoping they stay away for awhile.

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? My girl friends and I were Charlie's Angels. I used to have a picture of us losing somewhere.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @MamaBish That's awesome!  I didn't know that a ballerina pig was a thing, I assumed it was just an indicator of me being a really freaking weird child which, by all accounts, is quite true.  Glad to know that, while I was odd, I wasn't that odd.  
  • @MamaBish That's awesome!  I didn't know that a ballerina pig was a thing, I assumed it was just an indicator of me being a really freaking weird child which, by all accounts, is quite true.  Glad to know that, while I was odd, I wasn't that odd.  

I totally thought it was random too, maybe I'm just a really weird adult ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• looking at different chart it's kind of crazy to realize how different ever body are regarding of the temp!! For exemple @meggyme crosshair temp is at the temperature my lowest temp ever as ever been. Bodies are weird, women are weirds ;)
  • LizaKate1213LizaKate1213 member
    edited October 2015
    ****Question in rants/raves, chart stalk please****

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 37/14

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: I don't think it will be necessary. AF is looking like she'll be here in the morning.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Temp went down a little. Still within post-O range (had the same temp a couple of times during the tww), but if I was KU wouldn't it be climbing higher? I don't feel anything except my boobs hurt which always happens before AF. I am considering myself out, but can't help holding onto a shred of hope I guess.

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? When I was 7 months with DS, I painted my belly as humpty dumpty which was pretty fantastic. Also, when I was 8, I went as a cell phone. They were really new at the time, and the costume was pretty amazing! I die laughing whenever I think about it.

ETA: @jolydan and @meggyme your charts both look great.

@severmilli12, I am so sorry! Sending you positivity.
    BabyGaga
  • MotherOfDucksMotherOfDucks member
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 19/7 (Don't quote me on that. I haven't had my coffee)

Timing: -4and +1 (unconfirmed)

Testing Plans: 11dpo

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Trying to treat my BV at home. So I can't symptom spot. Lol. CM means nothing. Cramps mean nothing. AF always makes me a weepy bitch. ;) But I am breaking out for no earthly reason. So that's fun....

Pregnant cheerleader. I'm from a small town with an abstinence only policy and the highest teen pregnancy rate in quite a large radius. I borrowed the school cheer uniform from a much taller friend and was able to stuff it pretty well. Enough that later my boyfriend's cousin tried to stop me from having a drink, anyway.

For costumes not related to Halloween, I made a great Red Riding Hood one year for a convention.

ETA: A) I'm getting sick so now I am grumpy. Haha.
    B) I somehow forgot my favorite! I did an awesome Uhura after Star Trek came out. I had to alter a store bought costume to fit (smallest they sold was a 4 and I'm petite) but I think I rocked it. Got the earrings and weave so I could have a long enough ponytail and everthing. :)

Yes I am a geek...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -3,-1,0(x2)

Testing Plans: nadda- bfn today

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: temp drop this morning and a bfn. All my past cycles I've had a temp drop 11dpo so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.
    Struggling to fight back tears at work this morning. I really thought that this was our month.

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? Bambi and thumper
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• ******lurking from WTO******

@jolydan- how long is your LP usually?

@laurenmn2123- the coverline is just a "visual aid" really if you will to help you see the overall shift in pattern/temps.  FF says that is all it really is.  So temps at or below don't really mean much or you shouldn't put much stock into them necessarily because of where they are in relation to the cover line.

@jenners24- I don't like BFN's so I don't usually test.  I usually wait for temp drop or AF.

@severmilli12- I really can't imagine being in your shoes.  I would agree with PP, maybe you should take what sounds to be a much needed break and see about getting in with an RE if you haven't done so already?  Big hugs to you and be good to you over the next few days!!

@funkymooncow- I'm sorry that you have been on this journey so long.  If you don't mind sharing your story, I'd love to hear it.  I'm on month 6 of TTC and hearing other people's journeys helps to keep me grounded.  You can send it to me in a private message if you want.  If you don't want to share, no worries, I understand.

@hockeyfan42- oh my gosh, last month @ 12 DPO my dog was all over me and wouldn't leave me alone and was sleeping in between my legs, which he almost never does that.  I feel ya girl!!

@Lasscher- it is an evil trick that AF symptoms and pregnancy ones are the same.  I will prob cave a time or two and sneak in a temp here and there myself but I'm going to try to stay strong and not temp at all during the TWW.
  • Thanks @Lasscher and @MNturnsVA - I'll try to work out how to send you a private message (I am rubbish at forums!)
  • I'm sorry @severmilli12!! @jolydan your chart looks good... FX!!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 3DPO

Timing: -3,-1,0,1

Testing Plans: 10DPO and up if 7dpo blood test confirms ovulation

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Really trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard! 

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? Audrey Hepburn! I think I did a pretty good job, even if i do say so myself! 
    aud.jpg 14.7K
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• I'm there with you @LizaKate1213. Having a huge pittt party for myself today.
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 14/3

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O, 1

Testing Plans: this is only my second cycle and, even though I hate BFNs, I'm still obsessed with POAS so probably 9 or 10 DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: after having a rough day yesterday, I'm excited that I got my first solid crosshairs (first month temping). If temping gets to be too much, I'll stop during the TWW but I might keep it up just because this is my first cycle and I don't really know what it looks like for me.

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? I didn't really dress up growing up, I come from a hispanic family and they didn't really observe Halloween. As a grownup, my most favorite costume was a gipsy cuz it was cute 8->
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/I don't even know anymore

Timing: ED/EOD

Testing Plans: Probably this weekend

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: FF has changed my O date 3 times and I'm super frustrated! AF is due today and I had cramping a few days ago but nothing since then. I'll probably cave and test this weekend but I'm expecting a BFN since I don't even know when (or if) I actually ovulated. If I'm not KU I just want AF to show her ugly face so we can start over...and I can drown myself in wine.

GTKY: I absolutely LOVE dogs so when I was younger my grandma made me a dalmatian costume and I loved it!
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited October 2015
    @jolydan yeah, I think that was pretty low for me too. This cycle I've gotten one of my lowest and one of my highest temps ever. I'm hoping they keep going up! I'm supposed to start AF today but I don't feel her coming. Even if I don't get a BFP I'd welcome a longer LP though.

Eta: you know you're SS when a lack of symptoms is a symptom.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • I love that there are so many pictures of everyone's favorite Halloween costumes!!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:  18/4

Timing: -2, 0

Testing Plans: Not until day 14

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with triplets!  The pregnancy test was fancy and would tell you what the beta levels were and how many babies there were.  Crazy!   

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time?  I think my favorite was Minnie Mouse.  The worst was the year my parents got divorced.  I was 6 years old and my mom talked me into being a "ski bunny".  Basically, I wore my parka, jeans and carried ski poles.  Lame!!

• Month/Cycle: 5/2

CD/DPO: 58/5

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans: Next Friday (13 DPO)... which seems f.o.r.e.v.e.r away

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I can avoid symptom spotting,  but I am struggling with the patience of just letting days pass!  DH keeps asking me about timing and testing and it is NOT helping!  I might POAS next Tuesday just for kicks... 

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time? My mom always made our costumes and she was really good at it!  The best was the year I went as a purple crayon.  Non-Halloween, my friend and I nerded out and went to a costume party as Star Wars characters... we looked awesome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:  23/6

Timing: not good

Testing Plans: none

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  Tomorrow is d-day for me. Temp has plummeted every 7DPO and AF has shown up at 8DPO. So anxious I'm sure I'll wake up super early tomorrow. 

GTKY: What was your best Halloween costume of all time?  My mom has never been into Halloween so I was never one to have fun costumes. My favorite was junior year of college I went as the walk of shame. Mini skirt, high heels, borrowed my boyfriend's sweatshirt and did my hair and makeup super messy. And taped a condom wrapper to my sweatshirt. LOVED it. 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• @lalalorelai tomorrow is D-day for me too! Last cycle I got AF at 7dpo so here's to FX that either we will get a BFP or AF will come after 10 DPO!
  • fitlady21 said:
    @lalalorelai tomorrow is D-day for me too! Last cycle I got AF at 7dpo so here's to FX that either we will get a BFP or AF will come after 10 DPO!
    Thanks! It makes me feel better that there are other people who are in the same boat and I'm not just completely defective :) 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016