Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Re-intro

Hi There,
I thought I'd re-introduce myself since I haven't been around for a few months!

My DH & I are 28 & 29 married for almost 2 years. We started trying in April & after 3 months of trying, temping, testing we hit a tiny speed bump. I was rushed to hospital from work 1 day in July as my manager found me passed out on the floor in the bathroom, turns out I have cysts on my ovaries. After the hospital stay TTC was put on hold until we could deal with me getting better. Fast track 3 months later I've been having weekly Acupuncture (for anxiety) + I'm now seeing a very good GY, he's sent me for countless scans, blood tests & has now booked me in for surgery in 2 weeks time to remove the cysts & he's going to clear out any endo if there is any while he's there.

I'm absolutely pertified about the surgery as I've never had surgery before, but at the same time I'm so glad that we found the cysts now rather than later.

I look forward to getting to know you & hear your stories. I hope your stay here is short & we get to hang out on a different board next year! :)

Re: Re-intro

• Options

Welcome! I hope your stay here is short! :) That's scary you passed out but glad you found the cause and are able to get it taken care of!

My ob/gyn saw cysts on my right ovary at my annual a couple months ago. I'm going back in next week for a follow up to see if they resolve themselves or if they're staying there. A few other ladies on here have told me they have/had cysts before too so you're not alone!

Me: 27

DH: 34

TTC #1 Feb 2015

• Options
    Hello! That's great you're able to get those cysts taken care of, and that your doctor's on top of it! There's a lot of women around here who've dealt with cysts, removal surgery, and/or endo (me!), so you're in good company! Welcome, and best of luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I cannot relate but I do wish you all the best with your upcoming surgery and a speedy recovery. Good luck on your TTC journey :-h
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    Welcome!! 
    I can relate to the passing out randomly. I've done that a few times and it is not fun. Scary even, when you are out and about with friends or co-workers who don't know that you have a condition, and you just drop for no visible reason. 
    I've never had to have surgery due to my Cysts, but I wish you all the best! Acupuncture has worked wonders for me and I LOVE it! 

Good luck in your TTC journey! 

ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options
    Thanks Ladies, glad to be back on the bump :-)
  • Options
    Hello!  A friend just told me she was warned she might pass out randomly for the same reason.  So glad you're recovering and there is hopefully an end in sight.  Surgery is still scary for me (nurse of 6 years and a couple surgeries of my own), but I hope you get good nurses and doctors to give you good drugs and take good care of you!  Speedy recovery and good luck!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017