1st Trimester
Options

Back Pain and Cramping

Hi everyone! I am currently 4 weeks and 3 days. Missed my period on Friday. All of a sudden last night and then again this morning I am having pretty bad back pain and cramping almost like a period cramping. No bleeding. Anyone experience this? I have been so excited about being pregnant but I'm getting a little worried.

Re: Back Pain and Cramping

• Options
    5 weeks 4 days, I'm having constant cramping but not unbearable , with slight back pain, but I think that's due to my physical job which include lots of bending and lifting . From what I know cramping is a good sign that your uterus is growing and expanding for baby. As long as it's not sever and accompanied with bleeding!

Best of luck:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I'm 6 1/2 weeks and the most annoying symptoms are the lower back pain. I have some cramping but its bearable. The back pain is pretty bad. I am a teacher and I am on my feet all day and that might not help either. I come home and lay on a corn bag for half an hour and it seems to go away. Hopefully it all goes away for you too!:)
  • Options
    Hi! I'm about 6 weeks, and two weeks ago had unbelievable cramping. Just to be safe, I took myself to the ER. Turns out I had a cyst on my ovary. If you tend to get them with your period, chances are you may just get them without it. Some cramping is normal, my doctor said it is your uterus stretching to prepare for your baby. If you are having a lot, just go and get checked out. They found it by a transvaginal ultrasound. It sucks, but it is also okay to take Tylenol. They told me just to keep it under 2000mgs a day when I'm cramping bad. Hope
    You feel better!!!
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! this has been so helpful. So far back pain has got a little better and I will take some Tylenol if it comes back!!!