3rd Trimester
Options

Dilation & effacement!

tomorrow is my 37 week appointment. Last week I was 3cm and 70% effaced. I'm so anxious. It's been 8 years for me and I have so many more overwhelming feelings with this pregnancy than the last two (a lot has gone on in the last 2 years

Re: Dilation & effacement!

• Options

tomorrow is my 37 week appointment. Last week I was 3cm and 70% effaced. I'm so anxious. It's been 8 years for me and I have so many more overwhelming feelings with this pregnancy than the last two (a lot has gone on in the last 2 years

Dear diary....
  • Options
    Lucky you for getting to 3 without real laboring. You'll know you're in labor and you won't have time to ask. Time is your babies friend, although you may not like it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What did you need help with? :-?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Oh my. This posted so weird! Sorry haven't hardly used this at all. I was just wondering on others mommas dilation and effacement at certain weeks and how things went afterwards. This thread was for a diff post. Oh my! Sorry for the confusion
  • Options
    I'm not asking if I'm in labor or not lol I just wanted to know what other moms were at. I had my 37 week appt today and I'm 4cm and 70%
  • Options

I'm not asking if I'm in labor or not lol I just wanted to know what other moms were at. I had my 37 week appt today and I'm 4cm and 70%

What does it matter? Every single pregnancy, labor, and delivery is different. Not quite sure what other women's cervix's have to do with yours??
  • Options
    Maybe because it's fun to compare other women's experiences with our own?  :)
  • Options
    OP - it doesn't really mean much. I'm 36 weeks, and as of last week I'm 2 cm dilated & 70% effaced. Your body is just getting ready for labor. Every woman's experience is different, so it's hard to make meaningful comparisons. Thank you for clarifying your post, though. It just read like, "fyi I'm dilated & anxious"
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just wanted to get other women's experiences and where they were at within last weeks. . . . Sorry. Not saying anyone else's cervix had anything to do with mine
  • Options
    Exactly. Lol thanks