Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Just lost my baby

I was 9.5w pregnant and started spotting so mildly, everyone said it was normal and everything was fine. We just had a scan at 7w and saw the heartbeat and healthy baby. I went in to have a scan to put my mind at ease. We got the worst news possible! There was no heartbeat and the baby stopped growing a week before. I decided against D&C or meds and just wanted to miscarry at home. Thank God I didn't have to wait long and 2 days later I miscarried my baby. I'm still having some bleeding and bad cramps. I just want this nightmare to be over so we can try to get pregnant again. It took us 27 months to get pregnant with this baby and I feel like life is so unfair! Is anyone else going through this?

Re: Just lost my baby

• Yes! We tried for a year, got pregnant, then had a mc at 9w2d. Trying again.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss valleric
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes. I was pregnant for the first time & just miscarried last week. I was 6 weeks & also miscarried at home. It finally stopped & now I'm healing.
  • I'm sorry for your loss! This is my 2nd miscarriage and it only seems harder. I had my son after the first miscarriage and we got pregnant after 2 cycles so I'm hoping it happens again quickly this time too and the baby is healthy
  • Praying it all goes well!
  • I am so sorry for your loss...it is so painful, this is a great place for support.. *hugs*

Me: 38 DH: 42.
    Married: 9/2008.
    4/2010 - BFP (Natural)
    12/2010 - DS born.
    8/2014-TTC#2 
    10/2014 BFP
    10/2014 Confirmed MC at 5 weeks
    5/2015 BFP
    8/2015 MMC & D&C at 13 weeks  :'(
    11/2015 BFP then CP at 6 weeks.
    3/2016 Started IVF+PGS
    4/2016 ER, only 5 eggs but 3 Frozen embryos made it to freeze. Only 1 PGS normal embryo.
    DOR
    Hypothyroidism
    MTHFR
    DH Sperm with Chromosomal Issues (high % FISH)
    AMH .65
    8/2016 FET #1 BFN
    9/2016 IVF-ER #2  1 normal embryo.
    11/2016 IVF-ER #3  0 Embryos
    2/2017 FET #2 BFP CP at 6 weeks.
    5/2017  BFP Natural. 3 Betas were ok. First US 5-31-2017. Hope it sticks and is healthy!!

• Thank you so much
  • We found today that I am miscarrying. It started in the middle of my ultrasound. I had very minor, very sporadic, very light spotting and no cramping and was just getting an ultrasound for reassurance. I should have been 6w6d today but the empty sac measured 5w1d and immediately after I got home I began passing bright red clots. DH and I are devastated but even more worried about how to tell my stepson. We can't even believe this is happening right now. It seemed too good to be true from the beginning. I just pray it gets easier and we can start trying again soon.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I currently am waiting to naturally miscarry. I was told I have an anembryonic pregnancy when I went in for my dating ultrasound at 9.5 weeks. I have an ultrasound on the 16th to confirm. I don't want a d&c or cytotec either.
  • I'm so sorry for your losses too. I had the miscarriage naturally at home 3 days after we found out the baby had no heartbeat. I stopped progesterone that day and a couple days later started bleeding. I'm still bleeding and have hcg in my system. I'm really eager to put this nightmare behind me so we can start trying again
  • Yes ur not along I had 3 miscarriages n I still hurt my last will b a yr November 7.
    Trisha Natal wife n soon to be mommy.