Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Intro

Hello! I'm 30 and DH is 34. We are TTC #2. We have a DS who will be 6 in Dec. I stopped BC several months ago and we haven't really been preventing since then. This is our first month actively trying. I was on the bump boards back when I had my first. It was so nice to have a community of women who knew what I was going through so I decided to come back and try it again this time.

My very first pregnancy ever was ectopic and I had to have my left fallopian tube removed. My next pregnancy resulted in the birth of my son but he was born with a birth defect that had a 50% survival rate. 

My husband really wants a boy, which I would love another boy but at this point I really just want to get pregnant with a healthy baby. I don't want to go through the pain of another ectopic (pain was worse than giving birth) and carrying a pregnancy with a known congenital defect was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

So far this time TTC is driving me batty. My temps make no sense whatsoever and while I have ideas as to why, I'm not sure if any of them are the actual reason. My chart does not show ovulation at this point even though I'm on CD25, but I think it's because of issues temping. So I could very well be in the dreaded TWW, but I have no clue at all. I didn't have issues with temping like this with my first.
30, DH 34
TTC #2

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome and good luck to you in your TTC Journey. 
    I dont have any advice really, But I do hope and wish for you to have a healthy journey.
    ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!  :-h

The only possible insight for you regarding your cycle is sometimes it can change. I've had an O date of CD30 and the next was CD24; I think as long as you're charting and temping you should be able to see what's going on. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
    30, DH 34
    TTC #2

• Options
    The ladies in the WTO board are a great resource for deciphering charts, as well as how to try and get them a little more stable. What is it that you suspect is the problem?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Hello and best of luck to you! As far as your chart... Are you taking your temp at the same time, before you get out of bed or drink anything, and after at least three hours of sleep?
  • Options
    I temp the sane time before getying up typically. I have a cooling pad on ky bed abd the temp in the house has been changing due to changes in the weather. I think that is why my temps are screwed up.
    30, DH 34
    TTC #2