July 2016 Moms

Almost time ladies!

most of us ladies will be trying here in the next couple weeks! Soo excited! If I have a July baby it'll be the same month as daddy and a Cancer! :)

Re: Almost time ladies!

• So fun! I was part of the July 11 board!  Good luck ladies!! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!!! We have only been off birth control for 1 cycle and had no luck this will be our 2nd cycle so hopefully we will have a July 16 baby!!! We got pregnant with our 2 year old daughter with one try haha so I was surprised that I didn't get a positive test this time too!
  • If I have a July baby, my EDD will be my wedding anniversary!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • If I have a July baby, it'll be the same month as my precious niece!! Hoping and praying it happens!
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Lurking from July 2015: if you live in Phoenix, do NOT purposefully try for a July baby. Cause being hugely pregnant when it's 117 degrees out is no fun. And it's too hot to take your baby on walks in the stroller. Just hold your horses for another few months and aim for some fall babies, Arizona ladies!!!
  • I've been debating if I should post or not. Really hoping for a July baby. Unfortunately hubby will be away on an elk hunt for part of my fertility window. :( But not all of it!!!!!!
  • 1 dpo... here's hoping we had some good swimmers

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Wishing you ladies all the best!! 
  • Here's to hoping for some good baby action this month!
    Allie

Married Since - 11.19.2012
    Daughter Born - 10.16.2013

Angel Twin Boys - 07.03.2014
    Baby #2 Due - 08.21.2016
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • reesaXdenreesaXden member
    edited October 2015
    AF finally arrived and if I get pregnant this cycle I will be due on our 6th wedding anniversary (July 17)!!
    Best of luck to you all!!

Clarification: EDD would be July 17th based off of my Lmp of Oct 11.
  • If it's not effecting you in anyway, not effecting your pregnancy then move on. If you don't like it then there is a block button. Use it and move on. If you think these woman are stealing your thunder because of a post you really need to evaluate what you think is important.

I'm confused? Where do you see a block button? I hope you don't mean the report one. Women who are on here everyday and participate in ttgp and other various boards get kicked off when random newbie push the the report button. They are just trying to point you towards boards that have activity and women who are in the same stage of the ttc process as you yourself are. It more fun when you get to participate.
  • What about those who are fertile and most likely will be pregnant this month? Do we go over to ttc for 2 weeks and feel guilty because we know we don't really have to try??
  • Reasons2SmileReasons2Smile member
    edited October 2015
    Um, that's exactly not what I was saying. The whole purpose of not going in ttc is because I don't need to try. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but I certainly can't help it and I would feel bad going in there knowing that it's not a struggle for me when it may be for others. Please, jump off your high horse. If I want to lurk in here and possibly be disappointed when I don't get a bfp, that's my perogitive. I prefer to chat with people who are also hoping for a July 16 baby and I figured I would find them here. Why are YOU here? (other than to shame hopeful mamas)
  • I am sorry to hear that you are having issues conceiving. You'll be in my thoughts and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I I also apologize if my text had a bragging tone to it, that was not my intention. I was simply offering my reasoning for coming to this board rather than any of the others. I'm sure all of us ladies have poked around the other boards looking for a good fit. This is a tough site to jump in on. There are many established relationships and becoming accepted takes time and effort. I figured it would be easiest to just go right where I wanted to be, since the convo had already started. Having lost what would have been a may baby, I'm anxious to get this pregnancy rolling. Best wishes to all of the hopefuls here!
  • Congratulations! And thank you! I hope delivery goes smoothly for you and baby!
  • Honestly I was just joining in to say I was here. I know this is serious business to some, but to me it's a forum to find common ground. I don't see what the big deal is. If a few ladies want to chat on a thread, it isn't hurting anyone and the July 16 board will carry on just the same. I'm sure you all scoped out your possible bmc when you thought you might be pregnant. Can we just agree to disagree here?
  • Thanks! I've been in and out of pregnancy forums since 08 and this will be my 7th pregnancy. I'm familiar with the cliques and the culture! I appreciate your $.02 but I think I'll be just fine. Best wishes to you, mama!
  • Maybe that was my confusion. I just think it's not a big deal for these women to post that they're excited or whatever. I just think it's ridiculous to be calling anyone out because they wanted to post. Thank you though for clearing that up for me about the not having a block button, I would have hated to hit the report by mistake.

*** Lurking ***
    I just wanted to say that there is an "ignore" option if you go to the user profile (from mobile site, just click on the users name you want to block and hit "ignore"). Not to add fuel to fire, but just sharing information that I found to be useful. It's not the same as reporting. Just grays out the comments from particular people.

I'm going to go back to lurking now... But good luck to all you ladies TTC!
  • Hello ladies!!! I'm TTC baby #1 (I do have one darling step daughter that is 7 however). We just finished our first round of fertility treatment and I test November 2nd to see if it worked. I'm so nervous!!!!!!!!! I know the egg part worked (wonderfully too!) now it's just timing and ovulation, of this round does work I'd be due somewhere around July 11th, 2016. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"