Trying to Get Pregnant

Trying For A Sibling Check In *{October 2015}*

Re: Trying For A Sibling Check In *{October 2015}*

• sldp123sldp123 member
    edited October 2015
    @steelfan I was thinking the same thing, and your screen name is making me wonder if we are from the same area. Are you in PA? You can PM me if you don't want to say.

Edit: Or don't answer at all if you don't want to, I try not to post too much to where someone could figure out who I am so I totally understand if you're not comfortable!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • @sldp123 - I'm not from PA but I am a steelers fan, which is why I chose my screen name. I live much farther south.

I haven't "met" many other analysts outside of ones I work with so it was interesting to see you (and a few others here) are in the same profession. Crazy!
    30, DH 34
    TTC #2

• Loading the player...
  • What number are you trying for? #2

How long have you been TTC? i got off BC in May and was NTNP until last cycle when we really gave it our all

Other Children at home? a daughter turned 2 in July

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Production Coordinator in the Agriculture Industry

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO?

Any thoughts about this cycle? kinda meh about this cycle i looked at my EDD if i got a BFP and it'd be 3 days after DD birthday. DH asked if we should skip this month but what if October is our month like last time. 

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free)

Any questions? What are your thoughts on siblings having close birthdays? i mean twins share the same day does it even matter? 
  • @callen10210 I have a cousin who has two daughters with the same birthday, three years apart. I always thought it was pretty cool. But I guess I don't know how the kids feel. But they are only small children for a short time, and as adults I'm sure they won't mind sharing a birthday. So I definitely would not skip a month just to avoid close or even the same birthday. You never know if you will deliver early or late anyway. 

FWIW, my son was born in June and if I am lucky enough to be KU this cycle, my EDD would be five days after his birthday. I would be thrilled! Loved having a June baby and I think it would actually be nice to have them close together.

• I love this @PrimRoseMama !
    **Questions below**

What number are you trying for? 2

How long have you been TTC? On month 7 but cycle 5

Other Children at home? DS, a little over 1 year old

Your profession (if you work outside the home)?  Just started part time as an office assistant for my parent's company.

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO?  I still consider myself a SAHM since I am mostly home with my son and take him to work with me, but by far my favorite part is getting to have special moments that only the two of us share.  It felt so special to experience things with just us two while I was pregnant, so it's so neat to be able to continue that with him at home.

Any thoughts about this cycle?  I am so hoping this is our cycle.  I'm pretty sure today is O day, and if it is, then my due date will literally be 2 days after DS's due date last year.  That would mean that they would be almost exactly 2 years apart, which is the age gap we were hoping for :)

Any questions?  Yes.  Any other moms out there who are still breastfeeding a LO and TTC?  I know Prim is one, but just wondering if there are any others out there and how BFing has effected their TTC journey so far.

Also, I'm super introverted, but I know I need to get DS out and socializing.  What are some ways you all have made mom friends and gotten your toddlers interacting with others?
    Me: 26  DH: 29
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• Any questions? What are your thoughts on siblings having close birthdays? i mean twins share the same day does it even matter? 
    I don't have my own kids with close birthdays, but I have two sisters with birthdays 3 days apart and my brother's birthdays are 2 days apart.  I've never noticed it bothering them, but I know that once they got older (5th grade and on) they wanted to make sure they had their own separate celebrations instead of joint birthday parties all the time.  If I get pregnant this cycle then DS and this potential LO would have really close birthdays and I don't think it would be a big deal.
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• @momstahp have you tried meetup.com? There are some mom groups on there in my area. There's also a FB group that does play dates once a month, so maybe there is something similar in your area.

When my son was your son's age, we did Kindermusik and infant/toddler "lapsit" story hour at the library. I wouldn't say I actually found mom friends that way, but it was good social interaction for DS and me both. I'm also very introverted and shy.

• sldp123 said:
    @momstahp have you tried meetup.com? There are some mom groups on there in my area. There's also a FB group that does play dates once a month, so maybe there is something similar in your area.

When my son was your son's age, we did Kindermusik and infant/toddler "lapsit" story hour at the library. I wouldn't say I actually found mom friends that way, but it was good social interaction for DS and me both. I'm also very introverted and shy.
    I didn't even think about checking out the library!  Thank you :)
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• @momstahp If you have a Baby Boot Camp in your area (and you enjoy working out) check them out. I joined when DS was 10 weeks, have gotten in great shape and met my best friends and DS's best friends there. We're going to have to stop going in a few weeks when we move and I almost start crying every time I think about it!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• @momstahp  I am still breastfeeding my LO while TTC.  I have a feeling this is affecting my AF....or really lack there of.  I haven't been able to do any tracking.  I'm thinking of getting ovulation tests to help determine when is a good time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @momstahp I am still breastfeeding my 18mo DD2. I am on my second cycle postpartum. My first cycle was long for me, 36 days with only a 9 day lp. Now over here at cd 11 with spotting every day. Weirdest cycles I've ever had, so glad I'm charting. DD doesn't seem like she's anywhere close to weaning yet.

I did get pregnant with her while breastfeeding my first though. Got AF back at around 6mo, pregnant when DD1 was 9mo. I tandem nursed both for a while.

Good luck!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• This is a great recurring thread- thanks to whoever started it!

How long have you been TTC? 4 Months

Other Children at home? One daughter (4.5 years old)

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Government (IT)

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? N/A 

Any thoughts about this cycle? I am feeling hopeful. This is the first month I really feel confident about our timing and I didn't O at like CD30. I am really hoping this is the one! I am 4 DPO now and I'm trying really really hard to wait until at least 9DPO to test. I have a new bunch of wondfos so they are just calling to me!

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free)- I am supposed to make lean turkey burgers for dinner. But I think DH and I are just going to get cheesesteaks and fries instead......

Any questions? Nope :)
    Married May 2010
    DD born April 2011
    #2 EDD July 2016

• LizaKate1213LizaKate1213 member
    edited October 2015

How long have you been TTC? 5 months

Other Children at home? DS will be 5 in December

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? I am a registered nurse, working in psych currently. I have a great schedule that allows me a lot of time home with DS but I hate the job lately.

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? I am home with DS every other week. We love to go on field trips!

Any thoughts about this cycle? I really thought this was it. But then my temp plummeted today to my coverline. Fully expecting AF tomorrow morning, and we are taking the next 2 cycles off which is super depressing.

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free) DH keeps talking about how excited he is that my sister in law is due in 20 days. Then he realizes how sad I am and apologizes. In the meantime, I want to punch him every time he brings it up.

Any questions? None that I can think of. I wonder if Tricare will cover an SA? I'll have to call them tomorrow.
    BabyGaga
  • @jaceyannie I also have that irrational fear. DD is truly my little sidekick and I'm not even KU yet and already worried about it!

Me: 28 DH: 33

DD: Born 7/30/13, 2 years old

TTC #2: August 2015

• What number are you trying for? 5, 4th living

How long have you been TTC? Just pulled IUD this morning

Other Children at home? 9,6, 18 months

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Realtor part time

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? Love watching my 18 month old grow... Love him so much!!!

Any thoughts about this cycle? I just wanna menstruate or ovulate. More than life itself LOL.

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free) nope

Any questions?
    Nope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • What number are you trying for? 2

How long have you been TTC? 20 months...started seeing and RE in April, had lots-o polyps removed in June, BFP in August followed by a MC two weeks later. I've been charting the whole time, but temping for 3 cycles.

Other Children at home? DS is 4

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? Just being with him, being able to care for him all day. He is my best mini-friend.

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just ready to HIO, lots

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free) No, just worried I may not ovulate this month. My temps are nuts.

Any questions? Hmmm, where's my drink?
    Me: 35 - DH: 34
    Married: 08/2009
    BFP #1: 11/2010 - DS born 07/2011
    TTC #2: 02/2014
    RE Dx-Unexplained IF: 06/2015
    BFP #2: 08/12/15 - MC 08/27/15
    BFP #3: 03/11/16 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/09/16 - DD born 12/2016  <3

• @momstahp I'm also still BFing (almost 25 months) but I think we'll be done soon. He only nurses a teeny bit in the morning and before bed and I'll be away for five days for work soon and I'm not planning to pump. I've only had a PP period for 6 cycles and they were regular and then went wonky and I don't know how, if at all, BFing is still effecting them. Sorry to not be more help!

How long have you been TTC? Five months, but this is my second cycle since mc.

Other Children at home? I have a son that turned two this past Thursday.

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? I am a SAHM and photographer.

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? I love being involved in every aspect of Ds's life. I love knowing what is going on during his days.

Any thoughts about this cycle? For some reason I thought this cycle would go back to my previous 28 day cycles, but I think I have a new normal of 30 something day cycles now (thank you mirena). This cycle was confusing, because I didn't have any fertile cm and turned two opk positive. I think I ovulated on cd 23, but will see tomorrow.

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free)
    DH and I had a huge fight last weekend about having another baby, he didn't think I would be able to cope with two since I am "complaining" about ds. I just want to thank all of the ladies on here that mentioned their experience with the terrible two's, it just confirmed that what I am complaining about is normal and I am not a bad mother. Fight was sorted when I sent ds with dh to work on Monday( he is a farmer) and he experienced it as well. We are back on track for no 2 :)

Any questions? No questions.

How long have you been TTC? Since 9/4 but only HIO. Hopefully will start to temp this weekend when I have my thermometer.

Other Children at home? 21 month old DD

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? I'm a Senior Internal Auditor 

Any thoughts about this cycle? I just wanna get my period already so I can really get to know my cycle. I haven't had a real period since my Mirena was removed so I have not idea where I am in my cycle.

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free) Nah 

Any questions? Nope!

July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • I'll play :)

What number are you trying for? #2

How long have you been TTC? 11 months.

Other Children at home? I have a son who will be 3 in February.

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Parts sales for highway construction equipment.

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm benched for this cycle so I'm just waiting for AF to return.

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free) Not really a bitchfest but I'm thinking about selling/donating some of my son's clothes. I can't hang onto everything and his closet is getting ridiculous.

Any questions? Nada.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16

How long have you been TTC? This is my 5th cycle TTC after a loss. We decided we were ready to welcome a second child 10 months ago.

Other Children at home? My son will be 2 in December.

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? My teaching certificate is also gathering dust. :) 12 years experience in the classroom before my son was born.

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? I like being responsible for what my son does and what he learns. I wish my husband would get on board with homeschooling so I could keep this up through middle school. (I'll be happy to send teenagers away for a bunch of hours a day)

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm flipping off AF right now. 

I've been battling serious depression since my loss, and have gained so much weight. I need my LO to stop freaking out at the gym daycare so I can get in a full workout. So far, he hasn't lasted longer than 25 minutes.
    Any questions?
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Chichigo said:
    What number are you trying for? #2

How long have you been TTC? This is my 5th cycle TTC after a loss. We decided we were ready to welcome a second child 10 months ago.

Other Children at home? My son will be 2 in December.

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? My teaching certificate is also gathering dust. :) 12 years experience in the classroom before my son was born.

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? I like being responsible for what my son does and what he learns. I wish my husband would get on board with homeschooling so I could keep this up through middle school. (I'll be happy to send teenagers away for a bunch of hours a day)

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm flipping off AF right now. 

I've been battling serious depression since my loss, and have gained so much weight. I need my LO to stop freaking out at the gym daycare so I can get in a full workout. So far, he hasn't lasted longer than 25 minutes.
    Any questions?
    ---------------

I'm sorry for loss. Please be gentle with yourself about weight loss. I've found that when your body goes through a trial like loss-- you take a hit almost everywhere. Emotionally and physically. Do you have backup childcare for the gym? Like, can your husband take care of LO in the evenings while you get a solid workout in?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

How long have you been TTC? 1st cycle

Other Children at home? 9 month old son

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Digital IT PMO Analyst

Any thoughts about this cycle? Eh. Wasn't really trying until Jan 2016, but we may have clocked in early. Let see.

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free) Nah, I'm good.

Any questions?
  • What number are you trying for? 3

How long have you been TTC? this will be the 4th month (although avoiding this month due to an early loss last month)

Other Children at home? a 2 year old boy and 4 year old girl

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Dietitian

Any thoughts about this cycle? I just want it to end so we can try again

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free): Nothing here

Any questions?
  • What number are you trying for? Number 2, will be my husband's 1st.

How long have you been TTC? We started in January 2014 so October is our 22nd month.

Other Children at home? I have a 13 year old son.

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Business owner.

Any thoughts about this cycle? Doing our first IUI in 13 days, so beginning to feel excited and nervous about that! 

My husband bought a big variety bag of Halloween candy, I think it has Twix and KitKats, etc. We live in the middle of nowhere down a gravel road, and have never had a trick-or-treater, ever. So I'm going to eat all the candy. I'm not sure if I'm mad about this or glad.. I do love candy.
    IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)

How long have you been TTC? 2 months give or take

Other Children at home? one two month old son

Your profession : retired RN (due to lupus)

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? seeing him smile for the first time.

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free). I hate lupus.

Any questions? Nada. Great thread though

How long have you been TTC? First month and first TWW

Other Children at home? A 7yo DD who put us on a time line for a sibling and has offered to change all the diapers.

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Business Development Manager for a car dealership.

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? When I was a SAHM for DD when she was an infant it was just seeing how she grew and playtime and always having a clean house was nice too.

Any thoughts about this cycle? That I want to start temping so I have some idea as to when I actually ovulate.

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free) so many of my employees are having health problems and I worry about all of them, but then also want them to get their act together if I get preg gers sooner rather than later.

How long have you been TTC? We stopped all prevention about 3 months ago.  Other than a lot of sex, we haven't done anything.  I will probably start temping next cycle (more on that below)

Other Children at home? 11 month old DS

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? I work in a cubicle farm. A lot of spreadsheets and large database kind of stuff.

Any thoughts about this cycle? This is the longest cycle I have ever had. I fully weaned off breastfeeding about a month ago.  Shortly before that I had my first and only post pregnancy period. I have heard from numerous sources that periods can be irregular after pregnancy and that is happening to me. I was hoping that I would have somewhat more regular cycles since I am no longer breastfeeding, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I really don't know what to expect at this point...I never temped and got pregnant rather quickly with DS. But I think I will start temping with my next cycle to at least try and get an idea on what is happening.

Sunday Bitchfest: Anything in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free)  Pregnancy tests that give evap lines. I tested earlier this week and I swear, if I looked at it in the right light at the right angle I could see that positive line. I very clearly had a BFN a couple days later.  Wishful thinking...

Any questions? I know it is normal for periods to be irregular after birth, but I have not really seen any information on how long before they become regular again. It probably varies greatly and no one can tell me what I can personally expect, so I guess I don't really have a question that can get answered. I just want to know when I will have a regular period again...

• What number are you trying for? TTC #2

How long have you been TTC? This month #7

Other Children at home? DD, Olivia, will be 21 months soon.

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? Special Education Teacher for children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and other developmental delays.

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? I stayed home after DD was born for 13 months and miss it so much :( I miss DD being my only responsibility! I hate having to split my time between her and work now

Any thoughts about this cycle? I had a really good feeling but started having some aches today (8DPO) so now I am feeling pretty discouraged :/ Of course I started symptom spotting and justifying my aches because of implantation. I can't take it anymore I hate TTC

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free) I hate TTC..why does it happen so easily for everyone else ?

How long have you been TTC? 2 months

Other Children at home? 1 boy, 3 years old

Your profession (if you work outside the home)?  I work fulltime in banking and I love it.  

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO?  n/a

Any thoughts about this cycle?  Ugh on CD 21 and temps are all over the place, with no signs of ovulation in sight.  I think I need to vaginal temp next month.

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free)  I saw a new gyno for my annual this week, and she was awesome and talked to me for like a half hour about TTC, etc.  When I was younger, I had pre-cancerous cells on my cervix and had 2 LEEPs within 6 months.  Well the 2 LEEPs really scarred my cervix and I was never able to dilate past 2 cm with my son due to the scar tissue and ended up with a c-section.  I was talking about this medical history with the new gyno, and she was basically saying the new protocol would not have been for me to have 2 LEEPs in that short of a period of time, and the recommendation should have been to wait and see if it cleared up on its own.  I wish I would have had her as a doctor 10 years ago.  :(

Any questions? 

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
  • mumtozac said:

How long have you been TTC? 2 months give or take

Other Children at home? one two month old son

Your profession : retired RN (due to lupus)

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? seeing him smile for the first time.

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free). I hate lupus.

Any questions? Nada. Great thread though

@mumtozac
    How do you have a 2 month old son and have been trying for 2 months?! Jeeeez girl! Did you even wait to get the sutures out!? You are a trooper! I can't even imagine getting it on a week after giving birth!

How long have you been TTC? We are on our 3rd cycle ttc

Other Children at home? I have a daughter at home

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? I'm a SAHM

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? I love being able to share all the little moments.

Any thoughts about this cycle? It probably won't end up in a bfp since I can't seem to get dh in bed. He's had a "headache" for 2 days during what I think is my peak. So frustrating.

Any questions?
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

How long have you been TTC? This month 4, cycle 3

Other children at home? DD turned 2 on Sunday :)

You profession (if you work outside the home)? I am a SAHM and seamstress

If you are a SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? I worked until last May teaching and am lucky enough to hay great DH who works his own business like crazy so I can be home now. My favorite part is not missing anything! I feel like I missed so much last year.

Any thoughts about this cycle? AF stopped by today so here we go again. I'm really praying this is it. We got preggos really quickly with DD and it's hard for me to process that this may take a while. I'm starting to chart and didn't have a chance to do that with DD because it happened so fast, so that's new to me.

Sunday Bitchfest: We had my DD's birthday party on Saturday and my cousin who had one child at 15, one at 20, let me know she is pregnant again. No one knows that we're trying for #2 so I had to hide the fact that I was sad with myself and jealous. It's not that I'm not happy for her.......it was just the comment...'We weren't even trying! We thought about it, but it just happened!!' Ugh!!!!

Any questions? No questions.
  • Bumping for new members TFAS.

I love reading all your responses.

Is there anything I could do to make the TFAS check in more appealing?

Any recommendations for GTKY questions?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Having issues c&p on mobile, so here's the short version:

Ttc #2

This is technically the 3rd cycle, but I had a CP 4 weeks ago, so not sure how that's affecting current cycle.

We have a 16 month old DD.

I work 2 days a week as an office manager and sah the rest. It's kind of the best of both worlds because I don't feel like I'm missing much with DD, but I also get my adult interaction.

The whole CP really throws me of for what/when to expect af. I haven't been temping, but if it went back to 'normal' I should be getting af later this week. I'm anxious for it just so I know what's going on. And I'll probably start temping this cycle...
  • What number are you trying for? #3

How long have you been TTC? 3 cycles

Other Children at home? Yes, DD #1 is 4 1/2 yrs, DD #2 just turned 2

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO?  Random snuggles throughout the day

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm hopeful but trying to keep my guard up!  Should be able to test in a few days.  

Sunday Bitchfest: Any thing in particular you want to get off your chest? (note: this is not guaranteed to be flame free)  I can't seem to keep up with the housework, no matter what I try.  Driving myself crazy trying to keep a clean house.  Just read The Life Changing Magic of Tyding up.  I'm giving it a try.  On my second step of organizing, trying not to be too overwhelmed!
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

How long have you been TTC? This is our first cycle.

Other Children at home? One son-19 months old.

Your profession (if you work outside the home)? I'm a SAHM

If you are SAHM, what is your favorite part of being home with your LO? I love being here to explore everything with him. It's fun to see everything through his eyes. Even the most ordinary things to me are amazing to him.

Any thoughts about this cycle? I'm really feeling this month even though it's our first cycle. My temps are good, cm is good, cervix is good.....hoping our timing will be good too!
  • New here so I thought I'd participate where I can :D 

What number are you trying for?
    Baby #2
    How long have you been TTC? Since January 2015 - About 9 months. 
    Other Children at home? My sweet miracle daughter is 2 and a half next month. 
    Your profession (if you work outside the home)? I work from home BUT I'm a technical support engineer for a district application called PowerSchool. 
    Any thoughts about this cycle? This is my first cycle with my RE so everything is so much different. No more guess work. A lot of scans, and now I'm doing injections of FSH to mature some eggs before using the trigger shot. I really really hope this is it for me because those injections are not fun. But if I have to do this for awhile, so be it - it's worth it. 

Me 28 | DH 33
    Married 12.21.12
    DD#1 born 5.21.13
    DD#2 due 7.11.16