Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

3 month old - how much should he eat?

How much are your 3 month olds eating and how frequently are you feeding?

Re: 3 month old - how much should he eat?

• Options
    In my opinion, what other people's babies do is not necessarily what is best for yours.  Baby will eat when hungry and will stop eating when not hungry.  Every baby is different.  As long as baby is content and gaining weight all is good. If pediatrician is seeing growth and not concerned, keep doing what you are doing.  Baby's patterns will change as time goes on.  

Yep. This.
  • Options
    Mine is 13 weeks. He usually eats 4-5 oz every 3-4 hours during the day. I get a good 6 hour stretch in between feedings at night and he'll usually be content with 3-4 oz then. He's been super fussy lately tho, and I'll give him 1-2 oz to get him to fall asleep during the day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My little one is almost 13 weeks. Usually we go 4-6 hours overnight then she will cluster feed for first part of morning and have 4 oz a couple of hours apart. Sometimes thru the day she will take only an ounce of 2 to fall asleep but usually eats about every 3 hours during the day 4 oz each time aside from the almost back to back feeding a in the morning.