Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Confused after Miscarriage

Help! I had a miscarriage on September 11. I was 7 weeks along. My doctor told me it was fine if I started to try right away. This is my first cycle post-miscarriage. It seems to be all over the place. I have had positive OPKs 3 times. The second time, I did experience the slight pain I feel when I ovulate and I did see a shift in my BBT. I also had EWCM. But now two days later, I am seeing another positive OPK and EWCM again. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Any help, insight or advice is always appreciated!

Re: Confused after Miscarriage

• Some women experience multiple "peaks" before they actually ovulate. I would guess that if you are otherwise hormonally even, the first cycle after a miscarriage could easily be completely uneven. I'm only temping after my d&c, but my temps have a jagged drop and I thought I had a dip/peak the last two days, but it's another dip today. My advice if you're trying would be to have sex when it looks like ovulation, every time, until you have a clear shift to the luteal phase.