Boston Babies
Options

South shore moms?

Hi ladies! I figure this is a long shot, but I was wondering if there were any moms on the south shore interested in doing meet ups or maybe a stroller walking club? I have a 7 month old and am hoping to meet moms in the south shore area!

Re: South shore moms?

• Options
    hi! I live in quincy! I have a 1 month old and would love to meet some moms in the area! I dunno where in the south shore you are located but I would love to meet up! let me know!
  • Options
    soniyadsoniyad member
    edited December 2015
    Hi ladies, I am not sure if the post is still active. I am a Ftm and my baby is 3mo. We are in Braintree and would love to meet for walk or so. Let me know I think it's a great idea.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey! I'm so sorry I have neglected this post! I would love to still get together if anyone is interested. I am down in Plymouth but close to route 3 so I am easily able to meet up. Maybe we could email each other and set something up?
  • Options
    Hi there!! We are located in Braintree close to south shore mall. My email id soniyadavster@gmail.com. Look forward to hear back and we can plan to meet each other.
  • Options
    https://www.pondmeadowpark.org
    I discover this great place for stroller walking in Weymouth. A stretch of 3 miles approx.