Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

You know you are TTC when....

Re: You know you are TTC when....

• Options
    You're typing up documents for a "Seed 1" financing and you type "Pre-seed" instead. Also, instantly think of cervical mucus when asked for a CM# (client matter number)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @babymish Now that you've said that. I will definitely think of it next time DH and I BD. Lol.
    Also, check out "The great sperm race" on YouTube. It's a more realistic version of what the little guys are going through. Just a though.
    Me:29
    DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC#1: February 2015
  • Options
    Haha @Lilybee8614 yeah look who's talking probably isn't the most educational video clip, although it does have really cool music

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    When I scheduled a laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy to be right after menstruation so that I'd be healed in time for ovulation (just say NO to wasting a cycle) & tell My hubs that hes acting like a pansy ass when he says "are you sure this won't hurt you?"

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Options
    When I text my DH the windows of opportunity that we have during the month. ;;)
  • Options
    U know use been ttc for awhile when u see cervix everywhere.
  • Options
    When you negotiate time on 'The Bump" with OH for time on the Playstation...on a Friday night :S

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    When every cycle you add something new like an OPK this month, then preseed next month...
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    You want to sleep in the middle of the bed cuddling with your husband but you sleep on your side of the bed instead so that the thermometer is within arm's reach, in case rolling over messes with your temperature.
  • Options
    When you get the stomach flu and think.. this is it! And get excited only to be let down haha
  • Options
    Ouch! I could understand her talking about it for maybe 5-10 mins since of course how exciting and new to her, but she also needs to be considerate to you and your situation. Say a few things then move on, talk to you like she used to about other things.
    Sorry and I hope you can keep your friendship. Maybe you will get pregnant soon.
  • Options
    So sorry love! It's definitely hard seeing people get pregnant so easily, a woman assulted me while drunk and pregnant and I just found out she is now preggo with baby number 2! Ay carumba!

Praying you get your great news soon❤
  • Options
    When SO ask's if he can play the FF chart game again....cute!!

IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    When you wake up one morning to EWCM and tell your DH over coffee- with your other kiddos sitting there- that you just for a great surprise that morning. He looks at you and you tell him it's EWCM and he says "so we need to do it tonight then?" Like it's totally normal and not a big deal!
  • Options

You get your hair done before ovulation.

Just did this!

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    @gardeniagirlknits

I've seen that on Facebook too, although I've only seen it shared by single women a few years younger than me, all with comments like "God, I hope not!"

• Options
    @Grance19 baby announcements, or baby pictures, or kids pictures in general, or status updates on their grandchildren/nieces/nephews.....I really should just give up facebook!

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    edited November 2015
    AshVA said:

@gardeniagirlknits

I've seen that on Facebook too, although I've only seen it shared by single women a few years younger than me, all with comments like "God, I hope not!"

@ashva That's exactly how I saw it! Someone I know with their name On that list that has had (of course) not one but TWO 'oops' babies in the last four years. That's who posted it... Of course with the "oh no, not My name!!!" ugh. Gag me.

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Options

When every bra you own feels like an unholy hybrid between a boa constrictor and a sack of rabid badgers, but you hold off getting replacements month after month because surely pregnancy will happen soon, bringing with it the magical booby fairy that missed you during puberty.

THISSSSSS.

me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    When DH refers to TCOYF as "the bible."

"Oh, reading the bible again?" 
  • Options
    @Jenniferd0527 Oh my Yes!!!! Exactly that!!!
    Me:29
    DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC#1: February 2015
  • Options
    I am with you there! lol
  • Options
    When DH nudges you in the morning because it's 2 minutes away from your BBT time. He beats the alarm every morning and reminds me now. Kind of awesome. <3 
  • Options
    When you start devising increasingly complex (and frankly disgusting) revenge plots against that coworker whose office diet consists exclusively of egg and cabbage soup - all of them involving your future morning sickness. No? Too specific?

TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)