VBAC

11 years after c-section hoping for vaginal delivery

Hi Ladies,

I had my first baby, my daughter, 11 years ago by cesarean due to her heart rate dropping. I never even went into labor but she was full term so they did an emergency c-section. I'm pregnant now with my second. I was told I have a heart shaped uterus which may cause the baby to be breach. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced these variables and if you were able to deliver vaginally? The dr is saying "there's a good chance" for vaginal delivery, just wanting to hear some similar experiences. Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!

Re: 11 years after c-section hoping for vaginal delivery

• I've not heard of this before but wanted to say good luck!! Having a supportive doctor is half the battle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Hi hun I had a c section 14 years ago now,emergency,got pregnant 11 years later,she is 3 now,they allowed me to try 6 hours in active labour if no progress take for another emergency section,which I ended up having to do,I'm now 7 month pregnant and got a app to see consultant next Mon, fingers crossed they allow to try again for a normal birth,good luck with everything x