Infertility

Symptoms? Are you symptom spotting? Do you have??

So when we started TTC every month I was hopeful and looking for symptoms.  Every month or at least the later month I had some symptoms..usually it was my boobs would hurt but every month I got a BFN and AF showed up.  After month 7 when I my boobs were constantly hurting and I wasn't pregnant I decided i am looking to hard and these symptoms are all in my head so I tried really hard the following month to not look for symptoms.  I did a good job and I don't remember if I had no symptoms at all or just smaller/less than the previous month.  Well I got pregnant that month (this was all before going to an RE)  That pregnancy ending in miscarriage around 7 weeks.  

I am now on my 2nd IUI and last month I don't think Iwas looking for symptoms but as AF didn't show I was def having a bunch of symptoms however I was on progesterone so I knew the symptoms could be from that.  I took a hpt the night before my beta and got  BFN and then my beta was negative..when i stopped the progesterone and estrogen it took a week for AF to show.  This month on IUI #2 I am trying not to look into symptoms as I know progesterone can be the cause.  Well I barely have symptoms.  My boobs don't hurt..they feel bigger but that is it.  I have an occasional cramp but nothing substantial..not tightness in my uterus area, nothing.  I know some people feel no symptoms at all this early in the game or even for quite some time into a pregnancy so I know I am not out but i just can't decide if I should be feeling more.

This whole thing is a lose lose..you see symptoms and don't know if they are real or medicine induced or in your head..you don't have symptoms and you worry it's bad!!!!

Curious what other people have or don't have? Or if anyone has had no symptoms pretty much at all and ended up pregnant.