2nd Trimester
Options

Always Bloated.

Hey there.
So I'm 16w today with my 3rd. I'm wondering if any moms have been experiencing more bloat than bump. I've been bloated since we found out. I drink tons of water and rat right, I could exercise more, but my bump isn't baby bump. Its just bloat. And my hubby is always rubbing my belly and I personally think its a little weird cuz I know where baby is. I can still fit into my prepreg clothes. I wear a belly band. I'm usually comfortable till the bloat kicks in around mid day and then I feel like 20+ weeks and really uncomfortable, like have to undo my pants uncomfortable. Anyone have any suggestions to minimize bloating?
TIA

Re: Always Bloated.

• Options
    Hey! I have exactly your same problem and my husband rubs my belly too and I feel silly bc it's all bloat. I also try to stay hydrated and eat healthy but it's an ongoing issue. I don't have any suggestions for you just wanted to say I sympathisize and hopefully some one else has some ideas!
  • Options
    meowcat84meowcat84 member
    edited September 2015
    Being in water helps, joined the Y for that reason. I'm 24 weeks and now everyday my feet are bloated. It was especially bad few days ago and I just moved around for 30mins in the water. My feet haven't been as bloated.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm only 14 weeks but I look much farther along than that because I'm so bloated all the time. I also drink lots of water and eat healthy. How do you make it stop?!
  • Options
    Hey guys I had this same exact problem with bloating. I would be bloated ALL day long with no comfort. I would drink a lot of water and eat healthy but nothing until I decided to try Activia. This has been an absolute life saver for me. The funny thing is I am lactose intolerant and it does not cause any issues for me. This has stopped my bloating issues. I would highly recommend you try this. It works wonders for me. Good luck