2nd Trimester

Anyone else ready for fall??!

This is partially a vent, and seeing if anyone else is as ready for fall as I am! So it's nearly September 2nd and the last month it's been blazing hot and I've been highly anticipating some cool fall days! It was 95 degrees today in Michigan! 95!! And it's supposed to be like this the next week still! Usually this time of year it's low 70's sometimes even 60's. Also I don't have air conditioning and my apartment is staying especially uncomfortably BLAZING HOT at night so I can't sleep, hence the reason I'm up writing this right now. Anyways, I'm just ready for some nice cool comfortable weather. Anyone else with me?

Re: Anyone else ready for fall??!

• agreed! here in Alberta it's been extremely hot & uncomfortable. I'm so happy that I'm going to be big throughout the winter & early spring & not in the summer!! i would die if i was :/
  • Living in CA it's been in the 90's and 100's lately and I am so ready for cool weather!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Very much ready for Fall. I'm trying to wait for cooler weather to start buying maternity clothes and I am quickly running out of options. Hopefully the cooler weather will come soon
  • @nackie me too!! But my pre-pregnancy shirts were "shrinking," so I had no choice but to buy clothes. If you buy t-shirts like at Target or wherever, you should be able to easily transition it to fall outfits :) just add a cardigan/jacket and beanie or scarf! That's my plan ;)
  • I cannot wait for somewhat cooler temperatures. I'm right outside of DC and we do have hot summers but it has been 90's for like the whole summer. I am sweating when I take my dog for a walk/potty in the afternoons and even after work at 5pm (EST) I cannot wait to go outside without sweating. Hopefully no Indian summer this year, bring on the cold! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so ready for fall! I'm in southern Cali and it's been at its highest 108 and lowest 91 yesterday. I'm ready to start wearing my cute sweaters and boots
  • I've been ready for fall since the first day of summer lol. Bring on the cool, crisp air!