2nd Trimester

glider help please!

I'm between two: 
Baby Relax Tinsley swivel glider and ottoman OR the Thomasville Kids Grand Royale swivel glider plus ottoman.  
I'm leaning slightly towards the the Thomasville because it seems to have better reviews and maybe better construction...but I might like the look of the Tinsley a little more.  I'm so confused! 
If anyone out there owns or has used these products and could share their thoughts with me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  

Re: glider help please!

• Can you go sit in each one for about a half hour? I thought I found one I liked and we ended up having to wait a half hour for the sales people to help us and get things going. By the time we got to the purchase point my butt was hurting so bad from the chair. It seemed comfortable until I sat in it for any length of time.
  • We are ordering the Dutailier Uzon. It's a dream!
  • Loading the player...
  • We ordered the Dutailier Concerto, with ottoman.  It seemed very comfortable, and allows for gliding and reclining.
  • That's a good point, @Wicked4589 I need to try to find both of them in my area to sit in and test out.
    I know I want a glider that swivels and looks more like a comfy armchair... And not cost an arm and a leg! It's tough to find.
  • Haha! I'm such a cheapskate. I'm going with a $99 glider from Wal-Mart because it's the right size and right price.