December 2015 Moms
Options

Fantasizing about pregnant sleep positions

As the day wears on, thinking of sleep becomes such a luscious idea. Lately I've been having this nagging left sided, low back pain that is likely from hitting 26 weeks. I've even considered dragging in my zero gravity chair from the yard to sleep in...anyone else in this uncomfortable dilemma and what have you used to relieve pain?

Re: Fantasizing about pregnant sleep positions

• Options
    :/ I have to take Tylenol pm to get to sleep because I huuuurt, my left hip hurts when I've laid on it for too long , my right hip joint Knocks out of place and it's awful to walk right now and laying down doesn't help. There is no comfortable position... At least the Tylenol lets me
    Sleep for a few hours but I'm up and in pain by 5am these days. Sleep is a blissful thought :(
  • Options
    I should be able to order my support belt tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to it. My physical therapist helped me find one I can safely sleep in and I'm hoping my sleep improves with it. I have SPD and if I try to shift and switch sides during the night I'm woken up in pain from all the shifting and grinding. Hubby will be laying there deep asleep and I find myself feeling jealous enough I'll consider woken him so he can share in my suffering.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't hurt yet..but I do fantasize about sleeping on my back and stomach. It's just so uncomfortable!!!!! I also fantasize about sleeping throughout the night without getting up to pee. Oh, pregnancy!
  • Options
    Like PP I'd just love to sleep on my stomach. Sometimes I'm waking up through the night with niggling hip pain and others I'm waking and I've had the best sleep of my life on my back. Can't control it!