• Options
    Opposite...
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    cage456 said:

Hi just wanted to know does anyone suffer from constipation

Taking a fiber supplement can help.
  • Options
    Yes, with both pregnancy one and this one. So annoying. Love the fiber one cereal though.
  • Options
    Seriously, I've been eating more fruit and it has helped a LOT. Just in the past couple of days.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Fruit. Water. Water. Fruit. Fiber one. Water. Ugh--it's vicious. Try a brown cow if it gets really bad: milk of magnesia mixed with prune juice then popped in microwave for 30 seconds. Choke it down wait about 2 hours.
  • Options
    Ugh, I am so tired of being constipated. I try to keep enough water in my system so the iron in the prenatals doesn't make it hard, but it seems like a losing battle.

• Options
    Fiber One makes these delicious coffee cake bars and strudels. I like them better than the granola bars or other types of fiber supplements. I have dealt with constipation LOOOOONG before getting pregnant and have tried it all. Metamucil tends to make me sick. Also, apples and coffee :)
  • Options
    I'm brand new to pregnancy, never even thought it was a possibility for me... are there any teas or supplements for constipation that are safe? I already eat a lot of fruits and veggies.
  • Options

Opposite...

^ This.
    Met - November 2007
    Married - May 2011
    TTC LO#1 - January 2014
    BFP - Oct 19 2015- Due July 1 2016!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ladies, there is a very simple miracle cure for constipation and it's safe for you and baby. Prune juice! Saved my poor backside...literally. Start off with 2 glasses a day for a few days and then have 1 for maintenance. It works really well! It doesn't taste great though so pinch your nose....lol.
  • Options
    3-4 liters of water every day (100-135oz or 12-16cups). Eat fruits and veggies and whole foods as much as possible- natural fiber. Limit or cut out processed foods. Also exercise for at least 30 minutes per day, at least walking if you didn't work out before, or continue anything you're conditioned for. In combo these should fix constipation or help at least.